News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I'll trust SFK to make the necessary adjustments to the game if there aren't a full set of players.

SlowPokemon

I'm sure he will. ;)

Let's get this party started, guys!

Let's make the last game the SECOND best TWG ever played here!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Story

9:10 A.M.
A man gets a phone call. He picks up.
   "Hello?" He asks."Who is this?"
A slightly cheery, almost to the point of psychotic, male voice answers him.
   "Hello my good friend."He says."I want to play a little game"
   "Who the hell is this?"
   "I have many forms" He answers." Right now I'm your guardian angel. I would duck in about ten seconds or else you'll be shot through that window next to you"
The man becomes stricken with fear. He freezes up when suddenly he hears on the phone.
   "5"
   "4"
   "3"
   "2"
   "1"
The man ducks, when suddenly the glass shatters. He sees a bullet hole in the wall in front of him. He picks up the phone which he had dropped and shouts into it.
   "What the hell do you want?!"
   The voice answers "If you want to stay alive you'll do exactly as I say. Get out of your apartment and run down to 42nd. Go into the first alley you see. Go until you see stairs going down to a door. Go through the door and await further instructions."
The man, not knowing what else to do, listened to the voice. As he turned the corner into the alley, he heard more gun fire. He knew that someone was after him. As he raced through the door he saw 12 other people inside the small room on the other side of the door.
    One woman asked "Did you get a phone call too?"
The man nodded, and suddenly a large television screen inside the dark, musty room lit up. The silhouette of a man's face appeared.
   "Hello all" He said. "Today you shall all be part of a little social experiment. The same men who were shooting at you are in this very room. And it's up to you who were involuntarily dragged into this little game to find and kill them. Teamwork people! That. Is. The key. Without it, you're all dead meat. Quite literally in fact. Hahahaha!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Roles

Hitman(wolf)
Hitman(wolf)
Hitman(wolf)

Contestant(human)
Contestant
Contestant
Contestant
Contestant
Contestant
Contestant

Items

Polygraph-Given to a human. Psychic item. Allows possessor to learn the number of reds left in the game.  Will be destroyed if possessor is killed. Can be given to another person by PM'ing the host.

Silenced Pistol-Can be held by anyone, allows possessor to vigi one player during each night phase. Will be destroyed if possessor is killed. Can be given to another person by PM'ing the host.

Players

1. Dude
2. drpamplemousse
3. Jub3r7
4. ETFROXX
5. SuperRiolu
6. SlowPokemon
7. Askalice23
8. Nakah
9. Jake3343
10. Concerto No. 20 in D minor

AND LET'S GO!

Oops. forgot the time thingy.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends Tomorrow at 8 a.m EST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Alright lets do this, I'm a human but its manhunt my word doesnt mean anything. No one with an item claim cause that'd be bad.

I would say vigi hold off on the killings right now. Other than that lets see whose wolfed first.

ETFROXX

Let's all get on IRC and discuss, kay?

Nakah

Sooo when I said 'make necessary adjustments' I meant ridding one [colo=red]red[/color] and one green. Oh well. This just means that there's a better wolves team, but also a more likely chance to catch a wolf each phase.

Nakah

I can't edit my posts, but I obviously meant ridding the game of one red and one green.

SuperFireKirby

I felt the game would be more interesting this way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

Yeah, it doesn't matter too much anyways. It's your call as the host.

SuperFireKirby

The end time for Night 1 has been changed to 1:00 p.m. EST.

Jub3r7

Good luck to you all, I hope none of you get wolfed tonight.... wait a minute.... if that happened, then I would be the one to get wolfed!! Meh, good luck anyways.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

jake3343

Night 1, not that much to say. Except that the vigi probably shouldn't kill anyone tonight unless they somehow find a wolf.

Also, it might be a good idea for the person holding the Ploygraph to pass it to someone else, and then say how many wolves there are left, though this runs the risk of it being passed to a wolf. Anyone have thoughts on this?

askalice23

see this game is gonna be a tough one... no one of confiming anything so the polygraph is sorta useless in a sense.... cause if you pass it to a wolf then your done and if you say how many wolves there are your writing a death sentence

SlowPokemon

Fwohohoho... there are 3 wolves and 7 humans?

This should be interesting...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

so basically we have 2 shots to get one wolf or we lose already... well sorta a one sided game so everyone really think out your votes and hopefully we pull this out