News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG X: HOST SIGNUPS

Started by Nakah, August 28, 2010, 07:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Mega Hoenn TWG by DrP...

I really don't like any of the other suggestions Dx
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 29, 2010, 09:32:23 AMMG's game sounds interesting and all; although there's nothing wrong with the psychic (armour of Artemis), that means that the two gladiators won't be able to pull off any strategies that involve convincing others that they are a human AFTER they die. Does that make sense? Well, I guess this TWG would be okay.... I vote Assault on Dionysus by master_gamer38...
Oh, I read your Hitchhiker's TWG, drp, but kinda forgot what it was when you deleted it.... The only thing I remember is the name of two items: The babel fish and the Vorgon's poetry. I don't even remember what they do, though.  :P

Ill put it back up! I think it might bode well, moreso than the mega one

SuperRiolu

The Mega Hoenn TWG looks like the best one there (and I am not saying this because of DrP)... people may have meh, bland or plain ideas that don't seem dynamic that much. I am a sucker for a good story, too.

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Jub3r7

I wouldn't mind the Mega game, but the items seem to be a bit much.
I'm currently tied between Hitchhiker and Dionysus....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

MG's is bad... SFK's is meh... mine is unoriginal and very plain... Mega Hoenn TWG is about Pokemon and looks like it may have a good story, plus it has more players.

I still vote Mega Hoenn TWG.

Jub3r7

What about it is bad????????????? ???
It's not bad, it's just different. The third wolf is like a boss, and the armor will tell whether or not we succeeded in killing a wolf or not.... Sure, it will be different, but we have to have at least ONE game with a psychic in it. 

DrP

et c'est la raison que j'ai fait les jeux Mafia et Legend of Zelda <--- This shouldn't make sense for native French speakers

Anyways, there were reasons I put the psychics in. I really liked my Mafia one

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 29, 2010, 01:34:32 PMWhat about it is bad????????????? ???
It's not bad, it's just different. The third wolf is like a boss, and the armor will tell whether or not we succeeded in killing a wolf or not.... Sure, it will be different, but we have to have at least ONE game with a psychic in it. 

Knowing one of the wolves' identities, even if we can't wolf him, is a very stupid idea.

Jub3r7

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PMBWAMAHA sa cuni majaja? o o o! icuhvnt 8tn mh pplsc <--- This shouldn't make sense for native French speakers

Anyways, there were reasons I put the psychics in. I really liked my Mafia one
Even though none of us can see it? lol....

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2010, 02:00:15 PMKnowing one of the wolves' identities, even if we can't wolf him, is a very stupid idea.
Well, we won't know how stupid it really is until we try it.... Meh, my arguing seems pointless. People should either post more options or vote for the ones that are already here.

Wait! I just realized that if askalice meant his comment as a vote, that means:
Mega Hoenn- SuperRiolu, SlowPokemon
Assault on Dionysus - AskAlice, Jub3r7
Kind of tied....
Hitchhiker's - maybe?  :-\

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 29, 2010, 02:11:08 PMPeople should either post more options or vote for the ones that are already here.

That's what we ARE doing.

Jub3r7

I meant more people other than us four/six....

DrP

We do need to wait a couple of more days for Nakah to put up this poll thing.

Can I technically vote for Hoenn Mega Game?? (and that would put MG voting for his). we also need more people to vote before we start anew

askalice23

i vote for mg's game

nothing wrong with the other games they are good ideas i just like the idea of that one guy in control of the game until you get to him... i think it will add lots of arguments and suspicion

master_gamer38

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2010, 02:00:15 PMKnowing one of the wolves' identities, even if we can't wolf him, is a very stupid idea.

Why? It's a different way to play. It's something extra, but still based around the idea of a manhunt. You aren't relying on items, but, you have a starting place to look for wolves. The game will be different in a new way.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Discovering peoples' roles is the most fun part! xP

I'm still voting for DrP's. Sorry.