News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What songs can you play?

Started by ZeldaFan, March 20, 2008, 05:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

This thread is to tell everyone the songs from this site you can play, your favorites, and the ones you would recommend.

So, here's my ridiculously long list:

red are the ones i'm working on
blue are the ones i can play

Twilight Princess:
-Ordon Ranch Arranged by Concerto
-Sacred Grove by G-Han
-Agitha's Castle by Concerto
-Lake Hylia by G-Han
-Ilia's Theme by G-Han
-Midna's Desperation by Concerto
-Kakariko Village by G-Han
-Orchestra Piece #2 by Gori Fater (modified by me)
-Faron Woods by evilsqueaky
-Plumm's Minigame by the_grimace

Ocarina of Time:
-Title Theme by evilsqueaky
-Zelda's Lullaby by G-Han
-Lost Woods/Saria's Song by G-Han

Majora's Mask:
-Clocktown by G-Han
-Song of Healing by Zamon aka Sam Waetford

Pokemon R/S/E
-Verdanturf Town by Echo

Kirby Air Ride
-Magma Heat by Nintendude73

Fire Emblem
-Reminiscence by Sirus

Super Mario Bros. 2
-Overworld by G-Han

Super mario 64
-Dire, Dire Docks by G-Han

Super Mario Bros.
-Overworld by MetroidHunter26

EDIT: i need more songs to work on!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MegaMoo

I can "play" many songs on this site. It's hard to say which ones because most I have to take slow and I've only played them a few times. However, I would love to be able to play Kirby Air Ride's "City Trial". Seriously, the sixteenth notes are like a black block!

Wolfos

Wow you know so many great songs ZeldaFan!  I'm only a beginner and self teaching myself, so i can't play too well yet.  But I'm trying...

The only songs I've learned so far are Minuet of the Forest, Prelude of light, Serenade of Water, The Great Deku Tree and some others... yes they are all easy songs  :-[  But at least they are songs i like.  I refuse to learn from songs i hate.

I've been wanting to play a TP song, so I'm working on Faron Woods right now.  Is there any song's anyone would recommend for a beginner.  I'm a fan of anything LoZ.

Harvest

The only songs I learned from this site before I quit piano were Dire Dire Docks, Temple from Zelda 2, and..can't remember anything else.

I do want to get back into piano though, learn some of my favourites.
-

razer84

i can play all of our Metroid songs, the Starwolf theme, Super Mario Bros. Overworld, Under ground, and Underwater, Brawl's main theme, the Stickerbrush Symphony, Jalhalla Suite from LoZ: WW (which is no longer on the site for some reason...), and LoZ: TP's Hyrule Field, Title screen, and the orchestrated piece.

damn commies.

Gu4n

I can play whatever I'd like to play.

Lildigipoke2

i can play all the songs that are in my binder of videogame themes......which is A LOT!

and i can also play lots of famous non-videogame songs....ex: We are the Champions, How to Save a Life, FAMILY GUY!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

blah54

Here's my list of songs... It's not a competition of how many songs you can play... This is just so people know what can be played and what are good songs to play.

I can play (meaning memorized, added dynamics [when appropriate], at correct tempo etc.) all of the following songs:

Tales of Symphonia:
Fatalize - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko)
Fighting of the Spirit - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko) and the other arrangement by the_grimace
Lloyd's Theme - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko)

Twilight Princess:
Twilight Princess Trailer (Don't Want you no More) - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko)
Hyrule Field - arr. Maki Kubota (I believe this is Hoji on the forums)
Ordon Ranch - arr. Erich Goeckeritz
Orchester Duet (with my friend of course) - arr. Maki Kubota (I believe this is Hoji on the forums)

LoZ 3: A Link to the Past:
Inside Hyrule Castle - arr. Gori Fater (not from this website)

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/Oracle of Seasons/Ages:
Overworld Theme (not from this site)

Mario Kart Super Circuit:
Sky Garden - arr. Nintendude73

Super Mario 64:
Ending/Credits Theme - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko)

Super Mario World:
Level Clear Fanfare - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko)

Kirby:
Victory Fanfare - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko)

Super Smash Bros Melee:
Fire Emblem Theme - arr. Hoji
Menu Theme - arr. Evilsqueaky

Diddy Kong Racing:
Walrus Cove - arr. Nintendude73

Star Fox Assault:
Star Wolf Theme - arr. Evilsqueaky (i believe he arranged this one)

Final Fantasy (in general-not from this site though)
Final Fantasy 4 Battle Theme
Final Fantasy Victory Fanfare

Other:
Pokemon Anime Season 1 Opening (US) - arr. Hoji
Perseverance - original composition by Eclipse (a member of NSM)
Witch Hunter Robin Anime Opening - arr. sodarat (not on this site)

Songs that I am in the process of learning (These are not memorized, at tempo, with dynamics etc):

Mario Kart: Double Dash:
Rainbow Road - arr. G-Han (a.k.a Dokoko)

Tales of Symphonia:
Final Destination - arr. Eclipse

I try to make as many of the songs that I can play into piano videos, that I post on my youtube account (in my profile for those interested).
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Wolfos on March 20, 2008, 07:16:12 PMWow you know so many great songs ZeldaFan!  I'm only a beginner and self teaching myself, so i can't play too well yet.  But I'm trying...

The only songs I've learned so far are Minuet of the Forest, Prelude of light, Serenade of Water, The Great Deku Tree and some others... yes they are all easy songs  :-[  But at least they are songs i like.  I refuse to learn from songs i hate.

I've been wanting to play a TP song, so I'm working on Faron Woods right now.  Is there any song's anyone would recommend for a beginner.  I'm a fan of anything LoZ.
i would recommend Plumm's Minigame, Kakariko Village (TP) and  the Lost Woods from OoT. they are all pretty easy. on lost woods, it might just take a while to get it up to speed.

and hopefully i'm recommending some good ones, that are actually easy, but i'm biased because i've been playing a long time  :-\

Wolfos

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 21, 2008, 11:57:35 AMi would recommend Plumm's Minigame, Kakariko Village (TP) and  the Lost Woods from OoT. they are all pretty easy. on lost woods, it might just take a while to get it up to speed.

and hopefully i'm recommending some good ones, that are actually easy, but i'm biased because i've been playing a long time  :-\

Cool, I haven't tied Kakariko Village, TP.  Maybe I'll give it a try, it seems to be a slower song.  I actually tired The Lost Woods, OoT before, but i still found it too difficult.  I only learned the first part.

Thanks  ;)

Lildigipoke2

you guys have so much time on your hands to actually list every single song you know!

;)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

PianoMasta7

I can play ALMOST every Zelda song out there, Except everyone in Phantom Hourglass and in Link to the Past. The site just had the ones I was going to submit.

Sirus

thats a lot of songs
unfortunately, i cant play most of these songs on the piano
I can play some of them on the cello though  ;)

ZeldaFan

ha ha nice

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 21, 2008, 01:26:46 PMyou guys have so much time on your hands to actually list every single song you know!

;)
it didn't take that long!  :P

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 25, 2008, 01:52:54 PMha ha nice

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 21, 2008, 01:26:46 PMyou guys have so much time on your hands to actually list every single song you know!

;)
it didn't take that long!  :P
lol....but it's such a long list.....i can do the main songs and then a bunch of the songs that are ignored

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE