News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG IX: The Lantern Keeper

Started by Nakah, August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

People need to get on IRC so we can chat it up. Maybe find a wolf or two.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 19, 2010, 11:43:28 AMPeople need to get on IRC so we can chat it up. Maybe find a wolf or two.

Currently, AIM is the newer IRC.

Nakah

Yes, aim > irc.

ALWAYS.

Aim is what you should be using this game, it has always been the custom at other sites where I played.

DrP

... and people insist on me using MSN... Macs dont even support it in iChat.

SuperFireKirby

Fine, if anybody wants to chat it up, my AIM name is SuperFireKirby. *Gasp* So unpredictable!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I am nkonny if you want to add me...

universe-X

I don't have an AIM, I'm going to be in IRC if any of you need me.

SuperFireKirby

You don't even need to download it anymore it turns out. Which is nice.

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on August 19, 2010, 01:17:09 PMI don't have an AIM, I'm going to be in IRC if any of you need me.

you can just go to AIM.com, register, and then access it from that website... if you have a Mac, its built in to iChat

SlowPokemon

Oh, btw...

Quote from: Nakah on August 18, 2010, 03:33:12 PMIt is now Night 1. All pms are to be sent to me. Know the rules, pm me with any questions. Night ends when all PMs are in or Thursday @ 9:00p.m. EST.

Finally, back to good ol' EST...

That MDT thing was bugging me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

MDT was fine, but EDT is fine, since its a perfect third away from here...

and it should be EDT, not EST, Nakah.

SlowPokemon

Isn't it Eastern Standard Time? :P

DrP

SlowPokemon

DrP

I wonder who died... it was probably random, since its the first night and people are settling into their roles