News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

HugoMeister

It had to have come from some 'official' source.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

I have a patched version (well, 95%) in English.

It comes with an EMU link if anyone wants!

Oh, and its Black Version!1

SlowPokemon

Well.

I am not sure whether or not that is true, but if it is I'll be happy.

Anyway, I watched the first two episodes of the anime today on CN. :D The art has really improved, but I'm not happy with some changes... ah, well. I don't really watch the anime usually anyway...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

QuoteI don’t think Google Translate was able to capture of nuance of what they really said. Here’s a more accurate translation: “We’re totally going to make a Pokemon Gray, but we’re going to deny it for now so that people will buy the Black and White versions instead of waiting it out.”
ha!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

Oh, yeah?

I'd like to point out the two moves that no Pokémon can legitimately learn at the moment: Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt. They are both Ice-type moves, needing a turn to charge before being used. The interesting parts of the moves, however, are the side effects:

Cold Flare has glaring similarities to Reshiram's signature move, Blue Fire. It can even burn the opponent (30% chance).
Freeze Bolt, you guessed it, is like an Ice version of Lightning Strike, Zekrom's signature move. Yes, it can paralyze too (30% chance).

These look very much like something Kyurem would use, and I think we eventually will be presented to another Forme of Kyurem which knows both these moves, or two formes with either knowing one.

Also, I doubt that the last version will be called "Grey". Not only does the spelling differ within English-speaking countries (Grey/Gray), but it's also too predictable. I actually think they will go away from using colours as names for this one.

Time will show.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

I really really REALLY hope they don't remake it at all. GET ON WITH IT GAMEFREAK >=P Out with the Ruby and Sapphire remakes already

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 12, 2011, 04:33:43 PMI really really REALLY hope they don't remake it at all. GET ON WITH IT GAMEFREAK >=P Out with the Ruby and Sapphire remakes already
Patience. Patience.

They just released HGSS last year and FRLG came out in 2004... so were looking at late 2012, early 2013 for the remakes

Winter

Have a completely english downloaded version :P

IAmYou

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Well, I already knew we differed on that, but they are my favorite games of the series...

DrP