News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

They sent me an email on Christmas Eve with a bunch of stuff. I was excited with March (cause they really don't release games in April... they're usually February, March, September or October)

Secondly. There have been some new changes including new Pokémon names and such

Hiun City is Castelia City
Professor Araragi is Professor Juniper
Chillarmy is Minccino
Gigaiath is Gigalith
Hihidaruma is Darmanitan
Meguroco is Sandile
Mamepato is Pidove
Shimama is Blitzle
Giaru (Gear) is Klink
Munna will remain the same

fabbemannen

I havn't been much for pokemon since Crystal. But the new games are fun too! I just don't have the time to play them.

Let's see, 50km to school + 2 times a day + 5 days per week + way to many weeks of the year + not so many games that can be emulated on my phone
=
Over 170 hours on Pkm crystal + all pokemon games from r/b/y to hacks to spin-offs beaten + almost all good nes/gameboy/gbcolor games beaten

Damn you school! I should have bought an nds and gba too... :D

IAmYou

I like most of those names. Except I don't see why they couldn't call Gear... well, Gear. Klink isn't much better.

Roz~

I like Blitzle. I now need to save money in order to buy those games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

OMG METAL GEAR. I'm naming my first Klink MetalGear.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on December 27, 2010, 11:42:13 AMI like Blitzle. I now need to save money in order to buy those games.

March 6 release date + March 14 birthday = happy, happy Slow.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Living in Quebec + learning that we are going to get the French versions of the games = mad, mad Roz.
Hopefully I receive my credit card soon so I can preorder Pokemon Black in English. It kinda sucks since I don't know when I'm going to receive it (ie later than March 6th). I guess I'll bribe the guy working at that game store so he can get me an English copy of that game. So many options.

Shadoninja

shado + math = GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I rarely get pre-orders but I might for this.

Jub3r7

What were the puns again?
Solid Snivy, Tepig Boss, Klink MetalGear, Oshawott...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

fabbemannen

Roz~

"The details on the European launch of the new games; Black & White have been revealed today by our friends at the UK Official Nintendo Magazine and will be further confirmed in a press release later today. This date, having been darting about in rumour for the last week or so, is March 4th 2011 marking a first, having Europe get the games two days prior to America, a first for the main series Pokémon games."-Serebii

Shadoninja

fabbemannen

Quote from: Roz~ on January 10, 2011, 09:01:11 AM"The details on the European launch of the new games; Black & White have been revealed today by our friends at the UK Official Nintendo Magazine and will be further confirmed in a press release later today. This date, having been darting about in rumour for the last week or so, is March 4th 2011 marking a first, having Europe get the games two days prior to America, a first for the main series Pokémon games."-Serebii
Wait, what!?
Are you saying that europe get the games BEFORE america????
Have that ever happened :o :o :o