News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Legend of Korra

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 21, 2010, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legos

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 20, 2011, 11:01:37 AMBro, seriously. It was the only tv show that has ever made me shed tears. Even after three full run through of the entire series, I still had some water works going last night when I watched the series finale.

I teared a bit when Toph cried. It was so sad seeing Toph show that much emotion and have Sokka say, "I don't think Boomerang's coming back... It looks like this is the end."  :-[

triforced1

I teared up on the episode "Tales of Ba Sing Se"  where Iroh wishes his dead son (or brother, can't remember which) a happy birthday.

SuperFireKirby

So there are rumors floating around that Legend of Korra might be pushed back to 2013. They're still just rumors and nothing has been said by any of the concept artists for the show on DA and no official statements have been released by anyone else working on the show. So let's hope the rumor is completely false.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

why would we hope that yah of course
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

slow's just mad cuz he had a bad taste in television shows

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

lol I'm just kidding, I may actually watch Last Airbender and then get into Legend of Korra. Even if I don't, I still was just trying to piss you off :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Bro, I ain't even mad ;)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2011, 10:25:41 AMI may actually watch Last Airbender and then get into Legend of Korra.
DOIT.

SuperFireKirby

Ultra-Bump.

So Nickelodeon has decided to troture me(and anyone else who is a fan) by releasing a few minute-long clips from the show, both of which(as well as some other nifty stuff) can be found:

HERE

and
HERE

The podcast Operation Kino also did a 40 minute interview with the Track Team, who are responsible for every song and sound that goes into the show. They're done with 7 episodes so far, and if Korra goes by the 20 episode season that Airbender went by, I think it's safe to say the wait isn't too much longer.

In case you're a nerd like me and want to listen to it: http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/18666819891/an-extended-podcast-with-a-tla-and-legend-of-korra

SuperFireKirby

Old news but Korra is premiering on Nickelodeon on Saturday April 14th at 11 am EST.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

DAMN IT!! STUPID COPYRIGHT!!!

don't worry, every good video isn't just on youtube
http://dubhappy.com/the-legend-of-korra-episode-1/
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

lol the creators of the show released the first two episodes online, silly. Why would I bother going to some shady anime site to see them?

spitllama

sheikah's site's legit if anyone's wondering. Watched the whole thing.

I'm kind of excited even though I'm trying to not watch TV anymore.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Nebbles

KORRA IS SO COOL

I WISH I WAS HER D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel