Waddle Bro

nvm herpaderp misread this convo I guess I'm just tired

K-NiGhT

MY DREAMS

TEMPORARILY RUINED
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

I just watched it. I don't really know how to feel right now. On one hand,that was beautiful. I'm still teary-eyed right now. The ending was literally perfect. But on the other hand, I'm incredibly sad. That is probably the last new episode of Avatar I'll ever get to watch. The Avatar universe is something I have cherished since I was little. It's been my absolute favorite thing for years. The impact it has had on my life and my view of the world is nothing less than massive. And now it's over.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

It's hard to believe Avatar is over...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Someone on the sub reddit made a big post on coping with it :O you should check it out
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

Read through the whole thing. Nice to see such a wonderful person do that for the community. But not even reading poorly conceived ATLA parody fanfics is helping me(though I'm pretty sure the dude advised against fanfics/rewatches/browsing the avatar subredit for hours)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

GUYS, I SWEAR THIS IS MY FAVORITE PIECE OF FAN ART EVER.
Spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

I've seen so much fan art, but nothing I've seen comes that close to the original artstyle and I love it.

Waddle Bro

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 19, 2015, 01:33:08 PM:]

from the depths of Hell, what brings you back?

(related, I haven't finished the final season still  :'( )
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Onionleaf

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 22, 2014, 03:19:48 PMkorra comics confirmed :]

This statement is now true, woohoo! The release date will be in Fall 2016.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on December 19, 2015, 11:46:43 PMfrom the depths of Hell, what brings you back?
The anniversary of one of the greatest moments in tv history