News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

cashwarrior1

What's the most "nostalgic" pokemon game to you?

mikey

Probably fourth gen
But they all still suck
unmotivated

Dudeman

Gen 2 and Gen 3 are tied for me, though if I had to pick, probably Gen 2 because the GBC graphics also remind me of the Oracle games, which are high in nostalgia value.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Gen 2, it's the one I have the most memories of.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Mine is either Gen 3 or Gen 5, both come really close. Gen 3 has the most childhood memories, but Gen 5's atmosphere and music just makes me love it so much.

E. Gadd Industries

Gen 4, with Gen 2 in second place. The first two games I played were Platinum & SoulSilver <3
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

I can't wait for the Diamond/Pearl remake because I don't remember gen 4 at all  :'(

E. Gadd Industries

I started playing the franchise back in 5th grade but became disinterested in it about a year later. So, I got rid of all the games I had (PKMN, of course). Over this past summer break, I managed to find another Platinum. I played it, and it was like reuniting with a long-lost friend :')

EDIT: Yes, Gen 4 remake would be greatly appreciated. Let's hope for something in the Direct today
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Before Sun and Moon are released?

Does anyone know a let's player who'd be willing to let me use some PMD Explorers footage?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nebbles

Nitro Indigo

I'm not sure if he'll respond.

Also, I finished the script for the video... but my printer decided it was offline.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nebbles

Eh, give it a shot anyway. You never know.

Nitro Indigo

I also refer to parts of the game Marriland hasn't covered yet, though.

Nebbles

Oh. Hmm, I'm not sure then...

Nitro Indigo

I've already recorded the video and used placeholder images, now I just need to find better images/actual footage, and wait for someone I asked if I could use one of their remixes to respond.