News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 18, 2016, 06:25:05 PMOverall I think the main problem here is a majority of people here are pokemon fanboys who think the series can do no wrong
feel free to replace the word "pokemon" with "undertale"

I'm not one of those lmao, I have some sort of issue, often multiple, with literally every main-series game from Red/Blue to X/Y. But there are 2 things I don't think I'll ever dislike in Pokémon, and those are a) the region designs and b) the Pokémon themselves. Now, of course I have more favorite gens' mons than others (while gen 4 introduced Dialga, Giratina, Shaymin, Leafeon, Staraptor, LUCARIO, and Rotom, some of my favorite mons, I dislike most of the newly-introduced evolutions/pre-evolutions and overall rate the gen's mons low as a result), and more favorite Pokémon than others (as much as I bash on gen 1 Flareon, Pikachu and Dragonite are all on my top 5 list), but I overall heavily disagree with the idea that either of those things are getting any worse as the series progresses, and I will fight anyone who disagrees, just like Slow.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 18, 2016, 06:55:13 PMIf you talk like this and you're not being ironic, I WILL bitch you out. Make no mistake. Binacle/Barbaracle are as creative as they've ever been.

Lmao I feel like you're trying to make a point but your logic doesn't hold up on so many levels. First of all, I didn't say they weren't creative, just that they were ugly. Secondly, the people I've been addressing haven't provided any legitimate reasons for their complaints. Nice try though pal 😂 I mean if you want to argue that they're cute go ahead but it's not gonna change the facts

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 18, 2016, 06:56:18 PMis calling kefka a binacle a bannable offense

I kept posting about that after XY came out and calling him Binacle and Bin and finally he asked why and I said "because it's the ugliest Pokémon and also my least favorite" and I got banned

it was worth it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Nah i was just being silly.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Interesting thoughts and reading them has helped me learn my own opinion. I have a fix to make.

I was wrong when I said I thought certain Pokémon lacked creativity. That's not what I actually thought even though I thought I thought it. The reality is that deep down I seem to have a hard time swallowing the idea of living creatures based on non-living things. I discovered this when I realized that I get the same feelings toward Magnemite as I do towards Chandelure. Only thing is, my first game was Platinum. So I have a huge soft spot for I-IV gen Pokémon which, as I fully understand, is a huge lack in logic. That's why it's so easy for me to naturally bash on gen V and VI but so much harder for me to do the same for gens I-IV.

So there.

I must admit though that my reaction to the new Pokémon in gen VI as X/Y were being released was far more hopeful than my reaction to gen V was when Black/White were being released.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

they're not smart enough to make titles that good
next will be 1 and 2 and they'll copyright "3" but it won't be made into a game
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Bespinben on February 18, 2016, 08:35:25 PM
...Is it bad that the first thing I thought when I saw that was "Huh... Together, they spell 'P. U.'...Interesting."?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Pokemon Direct coming this Friday at 10 am EST! Hype!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Aaaaaaaand it's only five...minutes...long...?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Whatever they're doing, they're announcing it short and sweet and to the point.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

I wonder when Go will be announced...?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

You of course mean a release date, right? Because, you know...the game itself has been announced. I think they've been saying end of this year, but I hope there's a more solid answer soon.

E. Gadd Industries

XD I didn't think about that; yes, I meant release date. I've heard everything from April to mid 2017.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DonValentino

NEW POKEMON GAMES INCOMING! MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THIS WEEK'S DIRECT - PROCEED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Spoiler