News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Haha, but since somone got wolfed, that wolf's gonna have to take cover to avoid people thinking that he is a wolf.

askalice23

The way i see it the a wolf wont go into defensive play until the other has been found.... (just like we saw in the 5th game where jake was reall active then he was the last wolf and got defensive).... so inactivity isnt something really to go off of yet.... now nakah is acting fairly weird so im a tad suspicious however he is a good player and we should hold off on killing him to see whose wolfed next... etroxx seems to be back to her normal play unlike last game so im not suspicious of her for now... UX is tough cause i remember in the 5th game he could be wolfy however he wasnt a wolf... but still hes an option... [Wrydryn] and pumpy_heart i dont know much about cause ive never played with them but pumpy_heart is really trying to go over the top with convincing us he is a human... its rare that jamaha posts soo inactivity isnt good to go off there... SFK is usually dead early so i really dont have a feel for his style of play however he was a wolf if i recall in game 5 and was really active in the begining.... so im gonna safety on [Wrydryn] for now nothing has really come up to really suspect anyone more than the other

pumpy_heart

ETFROXX as a safety. I may not be able to get back on before Day ends.
Also, she called me weird. Thanks :P

Wrydryn

Lovely, two safeties on me right now.

U-X as a safety for now. I'll probably change it if I'm back on tonight.

SuperFireKirby

I've already safetied wyrdryn, askalice. You gots ta pick someone else.

Anyways...

Right now I'm the most suspicious of Nakah. He just seems to be acting more wolfy than anyone else at the moment. But what he said about Dude and U-X makes me think.....

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

sorry about the safety thing didnt see that you saftied him :P.... but i agree the dude and ux thing is a bit odd however i dont know if thats a reason to go off of... they could just be talking about the game which wouldnt be far fetched either... its a tough call right now... not enough relevant information at this time 

universe-X

xD Dude and I don't even frikkin' talk at all! :P Anyways, I'm considering switching my vote back to jake. He and Nakah are my 2 biggest suspicions right now...

Wrydryn

I actually think Jake and Nakah are human right now but that's still subject to change.

universe-X

Yeah, I could just be going the wrong way here...

jake

Dude

askalice23

woah woah woah whats with band wagoning there dude???? no explanation as to why we jump to jake after ux has???? maybe we are on to something with the ux and dude on at the same time??? dude

jake3343

Well, there's no way for me to defend myself, as you haven't really said why you think I'm a wolf.

Safety on JaMaHa.

Dude

I have no idea what's going on. So I'm just saying something to not give me a phantom.

So yeah. Sorry Jake.

jake3343

Quote from: Dude on July 01, 2010, 01:48:28 PMI have no idea what's going on.
Read the thread; it's not that hard.

Quote from: Dude on July 01, 2010, 01:48:28 PMSo I'm just saying something to not give me a phantom.
Safety on someone if you have to.