News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Log: #375829

To all that may see these logs. My name is Dib. I am part of a secret organization known as the Swollen Eyeball. I have heard a rumor of an Irken invader sent to take over the planet. My resources say that this rumor is true, and that the Irken invader is living close to me. From this point on, I will be having logs as often as new information comes in. I have a suspicion that the new student nam-- GAZ, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE EARTH FROM IMMINENT DESTRUCTION! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED TO PLAY ON THE COMPUTER WHIL--

End Log

It is now NIGHT ONE. All PMs are out. Night one ends Tuesday, June 29th, at 10:00 pm CST. This is 11:00 pm EST.

1. MaestroUGC
2. universe-X
3. Concerto No.20 in D minor
4. Dude
5. JaMaHa
6. askalice23
7. jake3343
8. SuperFireKirby
9. Nakah
10. ETFROXX
11. [Wrydryn]
12. pumpy_heart

1. Wolf (Zim)
2. Wolf (Gir)

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

master_gamer38

I'm gonna say no to cardflipping. My reasoning, is that I want to leave this as simple as possible. I want to develop the basic skills needed to play the game. Also, I don't want people to rely on what the cardflip says.

universe-X

Dang. :( Anyways, everyone to the IRC!!!

SuperFireKirby

Finally. I've been waiting for this to start up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Now, let's all get to IRC and accuse eachother! =D

Nakah

master_gamer38

Night One is over

Log: #375942

At school today, there was a new kid. I've never seen him before. I believe this is the Irken invader that is living here. He says his name is Zim, but I don't believe him. That's a stupid alien name. He seems like an alien, he had green skin. GREEN! What kind of human has green skin!? I tried to interrogate him today. But, he screamed something about having a stomach and needing to eat human food. That's typical of a human, so there is a chance he might just have a rare skin disorder.

OH, side note. Little Concerto No.20 in D minor did not show up to school today. My guess is that ZIM(!!) took him in the middle of the night, and is running tests on him in the basement of his so called 'house.' For now, I'm going to attempt more reconnaissance. Dib, out.

End Log

Concerto No.20 in D minor is dead. It is now Day One. Day One ends Thursday, July 1, at 10:00 PM CST.

Nakah

Alright, let's get this shit started.

It doesn't strike many of us as a surprise that Concerto is dead, but that does tell us another thing. Whoever killed Concerto must obviously have known him to be a more skilled player, so the wolves must consist of at least one experienced person who knew how concerto played from previous games, and therefore wanted to eliminate the threat now.

It's obvious that the spotlight will fall on a number of people now, including myself, but let's not forget that anyone can be a wolf in the end.

That being said, Dear askalice, why did you wolf Concerto?

universe-X

Right off the bat, you said, it's an experienced player that could've wolfed Concerto. But askalice has only played 1 game before this (to my knowledge). I'm with you in thinking that it is an experienced player that could've killed Concerto, that's why I think jake could be the wolf.

Jamaha

My vote goes for jake as well. Especially since a few games ago when jake almost won, Concerto was among the survivors.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

SuperFireKirby

I'm pretty sure Askalice is an experienced played, correct me if I'm wrong. And Concerto is pretty good at this game. So I'm with Nakah on the fact that there is at least one experienced player on the team. But out of everyone, there are quite a few of them.

1. MaestroUGC
2. universe-X
3. Concerto No.20 in D minor Dead
4. Dude
5. JaMaHa <experienced
6. askalice23 <experienced
7. jake3343 <experienced
8. SuperFireKirby
9. Nakah <experienced
10. ETFROXX
11. [Wrydryn]
12. pumpy_heart

That's all the true veterans to my knowledge. So just going by this, there's statistically only a 1 in 4 chance that one of the wolves is askalice, if in fact one wolf is a veteran. Since I don't feel like wrongly lynching a veteran who is not a wolf, I'm just gonna safety on [Wydryn].

On another note, why is Nakah so quick to point out askalice as a wolf, without any edvidence other than askalice is a veteran at this game? Just a thought.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Nakah and askalice are IRL friends so it's kinda a must to blame him.

ETFROXX

I have no idea what to do right now, we need more to go on rather than just that one of the wolves must be experienced.