News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Movie/TV suggestions

Started by KefkaticFanatic, June 24, 2010, 02:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Hey guys, so I'm going to Japan on Monday and I'm hoping to get something to watch on the longass plane ride as well as any other "sitting around bored" times I might have. (I hope there aren't any, but you gotta prepare for the worst :P)

I was hoping to get some suggestions of stuff to watch.  I like action, drama, and sci fi.  Shows like Fringe, 24, Star Trek, Heroes before it sucked, and Chuck.  Films I've liked include the Die Hard series, Bourne series, Bond films, Serenity, Fifth Element, Kill Bill, and Pulp Fiction.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Just watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy. That should get you through at least 3/4 of the plane ride.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

But I already saw'd it :(

Good idea though, haven't seen in a while.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Haha watch all of Miyazaki's movies. All of them. Ever. lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Offkey

If you haven't seen it yet, Reservoir Dogs is awesome.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

Haha, if it's not too late I suggest watching the Godfather trilogy. Just saw the first one for the first time. It was amazing IMO. Hope I'm not too late lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

fuuuu
I forgot about that.  Saw the first one, have been meaning to see the second.  Oh well, I have the first and second seasons of Fringe to rewatch as well as a bunch of other films.

me irl
[close]