News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

I know I know it was kinda long but I just wanted to share some of my video game history and reasons for joining NinSheetMusic.

Rayquaza

Hi! I just created an account, but I've using this site for a while. This is my go-to website for picking out new songs to play.

Name: Rayquaza
Instrument: Piano
Hobbies: Piano, drawing, and basketball
Favorite color: Green!
Favorite game: Pikmin 3, maybe?
Favorite subject: Algebra

I really want to be improve my piano skills by playing lots of songs from here. I'd love to start a performance thread.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Rayquaza

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Rayquaza on July 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PMHi! I just created an account, but I've using this site for a while. This is my go-to website for picking out new songs to play.

Name: Rayquaza
Instrument: Piano
Hobbies: Piano, drawing, and basketball
Favorite color: Green!
Favorite game: Pikmin 3, maybe?

I really want to be improve my piano skills by playing lots of songs from here. I'd love to start a performance thread.
Welcome to the forum Rayquaza! I'm splatoon Inkling.

Dudeman

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on July 16, 2018, 07:18:16 PMWelcome to the forum Rayquaza! I'm splatoon Inkling.
Wow. Really. Never would have guessed that. Thanks for informing us. I was getting confused there for a while.

Welcome aboard, Rayquaza!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

i was gonna say something similar but i was uncertain if the snark levels would be too high
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

swimswamit

Sebastian

Welcome new people that I wasn't able to welcome until now... xD

E. Gadd Industries

Hello Rayquaza!

Quote from: Rayquaza on July 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PMFavorite color: Green!
Yes, yes, good! ;P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: Rayquaza on July 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PMName: Rayquaza

I thought Rayquaza was supposed to be genderless
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

thatoneguy

Hello! I found this site through a friend, and have enjoyed seeing and learning some of the arrangements that you all provide. I created this account a few months ago, but I have done nothing with it thus far. I finally thought that it was time for me to start.

Name: thatoneguy or you can call me T
Instruments: Voice and piano (self-taught pianist for about a year then got lessons about 2 years ago).
Hobbies: Music (playing/singing, listening, creating, etc.), and video games.
Favorite color: Red
Favorite Games: How do I choose from so many?
Favorite Games Series: "Tales of"
Favorite Song: Again, how can I choose from so many.
Favorite Song Genres: Classical (general), Video game (if that counts)
Favorite Subject: Math and Music (any music class)
Future Job (hopefully): A music teacher that students can enjoy

Similarly to what Rayquaza said, I also want to improve my music skills - but not just from playing - but also listening, (attempting to make) arrangements, creating, and the list goes on.
Thank you, and I hope that I can be a part of this great community in some way or another!

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

Greetings! Mad respect for anyone who gives their age in Roman numerals, btw ;)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

thatoneguy

Thanks! Unfortunately, I am not fluent in it. But I know the bare minimum ("I," "V," and "X") so it's a start.