News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

After years of having an account (not necessarily this one) here is my first post on the forums.  I've been interested in transcribing for years but have never really got round to it, and am excited about doing some finally.  I'm mostly interesting in expanding the sheet selection for fire emblem as I'm a big fan of the games and the music.  Nice to meet you all!

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic! Glad to see you are interested in contributing. : )

Bespinben

fresh meat

oh um i mean yes welcome hi
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Libera

Yes welcome hi to you as well. :P

braix

Yay, a new arranger! Welcome, welcome~

If you have any questions feel free to ask around!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Welcome to NinSheetMusic - happy to see another arranger willing to get involved :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Splatoon Inkling

Hey everyone! I'm new here to the NinSheetMusic forum, but I have been using NinSheetMusic for a while because, I was looking for Mario piano music to play, but I could not find much sheet music for that kind of music anywhere, and most you even had to buy. Then one day I just stumbled upon NinSheetMusic and tried it out, and I love it! It has so many piano arrangements for older games such as super mario 64, and newer games like splatoon and splatoon 2! I do have a 3ds but, I don't play it to often. I also have a wii u but I am gonna try trading it and in with the Wii and the games for both consoles at the game stop and get a Nintendo Switch. I have not actually played splatoon or splatoon 2 but have watched a lot of videos about them and listened to their music and I really like it so hopefully I will be able to do that with my parents permission. I have owned a lot of mario games over the years, and the first one I ever owned was New super Mario bros Wii. My parents got it for me on my 6th birthday. Then later me and my sister had been saving up for nintendo ds's and we bought them, and had lots of fun with them, but one of the hinges on my ds is broken because I had dropped it several times before. Then in 2015 I really wanted a wii u so I saved up money with my sister and we also had a garage sale and made enough money to buy it. Then shortly after we bought it the switch came out and well I was fine with a wii u, but then one night I was surprised to see on the notifications that miiverse was going to shut down for good! Plus Nintendo pretty much quite supporting the Wii u, but I was fine with it. Then on the Christmas of 2017 Is when my I got my 3ds and I love it you can play the 3ds games, still play ds games, and even take pictures! Recently though since I have seen about the switch, and that you can take it about anywhere and it has an amazing battery life and that Nintendo is actually supporting it with the Wii U dying out and with Splatoon 2 and the Octo expansion dlc, Super Mario Oddysey. Mario kart 8 deluxe, Super smash bros,  and mario tennis aces I am ready to get a switch even though I wouldn't be able to use my wii or wii u games anymore I think it's totally gonna be worth it. Anyway this is just some of my video game history hope you enjoyed reading! Yah I guess i talk a lot.

Dude

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

E. Gadd Industries

Welcome welcome!
Seems like you've got a storied past with video games XDD but we each have our own. What instruments do you play?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

SlowPokemon

I laughed so quickly and sharply that it hurt me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on July 13, 2018, 08:25:01 PMoh please, like you read it either
of course i didn't but he doesn't need to know that ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 13, 2018, 08:05:15 PMWelcome welcome!
Seems like you've got a storied past with video games XDD but we each have our own. What instruments do you play?
I play the piano. And my mom Majored in piano pedagogy in college so she teaches me piano and she did teach piano to quite a few students for quite awhile but she does not do that so much with our somewhat busy schedule. But she still likes to play piano for fun, for recitals, and once in a while for church.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]