News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 09, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
From my point of view, the Updaters are evil.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Maelstrom

margastine

Greetings from the woman who into playing games. It is actually my kind of escape to reality and stress-reliever. It feel so great to find this community. Cheers to more conversation in the future.

Maelstrom

RustyJustice

Who is Rusty Justice?

Hi everyOne, my name is rusty justice and i've been pLaying piano since i was four years oLd. i Also play guitar and violiN. During my time in cOllege, i studied jazz And baroque composiTion, as wEll aS audio production... 89.

Anyway, another fun fact about me is that I happen to be a freelance professional engraver! I would say I have some expertise in all the big notation programs, but Finale is what I know best. I also have taught engraving and worked with some fancy people in the industry, but I want to keep my profile kind of anonymous so no details on that, sorry. I don't care if you don't believe me. Maybe I'm a dog!

No, hopefully I'll be able to come up with enough good arrangements to prove that I am, in fact, a dog.

I can't wait to start doing these sheets, I did it a long time ago and have a couple arrangements lying around. I always meant to put some of my transcriptions up but then I bought a switch and that was the end of my productivity. Now that work has slowed down and I'm getting faster with my ear, I hopefully will be able to submit a LOT of arrangements, particularly any music branching from Koji - I've actually been studying his compositions for years! But I'm a dork I like all sorts of stuff, and I LOVE good arrangements of videogame music.

I promise not to rant about music notation unless I'm asked to do so.
Eventually when I do something funny on the forums I'll post it here.

E. Gadd Industries

Sounds like you have lots of experience, especially for a dog! (;)) Welcome!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SuperMarina

"Welcome!"
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Sebastian

Sounds awesome, Rusty! Welcome to NinSheetMusic. Can't wait to see some of your arrangement! I'm a big fan of Koji Kondo myself.

Latios212

Quote from: RustyJustice on February 08, 2018, 01:29:43 AMWho is Rusty Justice?

Hi everyOne, my name is rusty justice and i've been pLaying piano since i was four years oLd. i Also play guitar and violiN. During my time in cOllege, i studied jazz And baroque composiTion, as wEll aS audio production... 89.

Anyway, another fun fact about me is that I happen to be a freelance professional engraver! I would say I have some expertise in all the big notation programs, but Finale is what I know best. I also have taught engraving and worked with some fancy people in the industry, but I want to keep my profile kind of anonymous so no details on that, sorry. I don't care if you don't believe me. Maybe I'm a dog!

No, hopefully I'll be able to come up with enough good arrangements to prove that I am, in fact, a dog.

I can't wait to start doing these sheets, I did it a long time ago and have a couple arrangements lying around. I always meant to put some of my transcriptions up but then I bought a switch and that was the end of my productivity. Now that work has slowed down and I'm getting faster with my ear, I hopefully will be able to submit a LOT of arrangements, particularly any music branching from Koji - I've actually been studying his compositions for years! But I'm a dork I like all sorts of stuff, and I LOVE good arrangements of videogame music.

I promise not to rant about music notation unless I'm asked to do so.
"Welcome!" ;) ;)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

welcome maneater/rich girl/whatever lame joke
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Zunawe

*quietly checks member list*
Oh, hey, neat things that I won't mention here. Maybe in Discord if you make it on there.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

*loudly checks members list*
*misses it*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber