News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trasdegi

The personal arrangement threads aren't linked to the site. To submit an arrangement to the main site, there's a NSM panel button near the pm button, you can add your sheet here and the bot will open a thread in the submission board.

FiveNineSquared

Ah, so if I'm looking just to post an arrangement thread for the time being, it doesn't necessarily need to contain any .mus files? Or are those preferred regardless?

Trasdegi

You can do whatever you want in your personal arrangements thread, just know than not everyone can open MuseScore files. And converting to MUS takes less than 5 minutes : export a musicxml from MuseScore, open it in finale notepad and save it as a mus file.

FiveNineSquared

Understood! Just asking because of formatting issues which I didn't go quite deep into fixing when I imported my scores. Thanks!

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

nacho2420

I can't believe I never posted here before. I swear I introduced myself when I joined in 2008...

Anyways

Name: Nico aka Nacho, Nitro, Nicho, Chico etc...

Lives in: SoCal

Born: 1993

I play: Guitar/Bass/Piano/Violin/Drums/Percussion

Accomplishments: Graduated from Berklee College of music this year! Yay I'm free!!!

Jobs: Part time music teacher/freelance composer/arranger/occasional performer

Hobbies: Watching speedruns of and then the game grumps approach and laughing at the difference

Rick and Morty is the only TV show I keep up with

Nintendo switch has taken over my life and I came back to post some BOTW music now that I've fallen in love with the game

NSM has been a major catalyst in my interest in composing/arranging/working in finale etc

A lot has happened in my musical life since 2008 and I'm glad this place is still around

daj

Oh dang! :D I played your "Dire Dire Docks", ahaha, nice to see you back! :)

And you're a Berklee graduate, holy crap. Much respect for you, and hopefully you'll be doing a bunch more sheets here for me to leech off and learn bwahahaha ^^

ThatHiddenCharacter

Hey, nice to meet ya! I actually am planning on going to Berklee myself. Congrats on graduating!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LeviR.star

Hey, I remember some of your sheets! Nice to see you here!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

Hey, Nacho! Nice to have you around.

E. Gadd Industries

Hello, Nacho! Welcome back(?)!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Kaphita

Hi guys!

I'm FlamezofDeath. I know it's a bad username, but I've used it for practically everything since I made it when I was 9, and didn't really feel like changing it... I play piano and used to play saxophone. Currently I'm in 10th grade at Phillips Exeter Academy. I'm not sure if this is supposed to belong here or the personal arrangement thread or whatever it's called... is it not true that everyone here is an arranger? I'm still kind of a beginner at arranging though.

Parents didn't let me get a 3DS, so the only 3DS game I've played is GTI (on Citra emulator). I'm not sure how much longer there is in its story, but I got to the part where

Spoiler
The player character floats away in the golden bubble.
[close]

Favorite academic subjects: 1. Math 2. Physics 3. Any other science
Languages: English, learning Spanish in school, of Chinese ethnicity and know some Mandarin
Favorite games: 1. PMD Sky 2. LoZ SS (SS was my first Zelda game, so I didn't really know what to expect. I know a lot of people didn't like how you couldn't really explore much, but I just really enjoyed the storyline.)

Um... yeah, that's about it :P I think the indicator might say that I'm not new because I created an account here ~3 years ago, but I never read the forums or posted because the rule list seemed kinda intimidating, since it seemed like I would get permabanned if I made a single small mistake in etiquette :/