News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianoth

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 30, 2017, 03:08:50 AMI can't wait to see your transcriptions. Welcome to the site!
Thanks :D I've just submitted my first transcription. It's an OST from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild ;D I might submit something else from this game (that's not certain though).

LuxraySpiral

Oh hey! Welcome! I'm LuxraySpiral (Call me Lux ^^)

You should consider setting up a Personal Arrangement Thread, so you can post all of your transcriptions. I can't wait to see them all!

(Also, I've been here long enough to welcome people, right)
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

Pianoth

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 30, 2017, 04:54:13 AMWelcome! I'm LuxraySpiral (Call me Lux ^^)
You should consider setting up a Personal Arrangement Thread, so you can post all of your transcriptions. I can't wait to see them all!
Thanks Lux ;) I guess I'll set it up when I'm done with at least 3 or 4 submissions.

LuxraySpiral

Quote from: Pianoth on March 30, 2017, 05:30:20 AMThanks Lux ;) I guess I'll set it up when I'm done with at least 3 or 4 submissions.

I think (I can't be too sure) you should put things in your arrangement thread before you submit too many things.
Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 30, 2017, 05:34:44 AMI think (I can't be too sure) you should put things in your arrangement thread before you submit too many things.
Lux is right. You can only submit two songs at a time, anyways. Putting your songs in a PA thread would allow people to look at them and give feedback.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Maelstrom

Quote from: Pianoth on March 30, 2017, 05:30:20 AMThanks Lux ;) I guess I'll set it up when I'm done with at least 3 or 4 submissions.
Feel free to do it now. It's more of a place to share them before you start submitting stuff and get feedback on them. There's no minimum requirement of sheets to make one.

Hero of Trains

Hello and welcome! You seem to be super on top of things, I look forward to hearing more from you!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Hello yello! Welcome to NSM! I'm E. Gadd. Hope you don't get scared away you enjoy your time here!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

You know, I used to jump in and greet newcomers, but now all the younger guys do it immediately and en masse so I never feel the need.

But hi anyways, Pianoth.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianoth

I've done a Personal Arrangement Thread, as several of you suggested.

Quote from: Hero of Trains on March 30, 2017, 11:01:44 AMHello and welcome! You seem to be super on top of things, I look forward to hearing more from you!

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 30, 2017, 04:10:33 PMHello yello! Welcome to NSM! I'm E. Gadd. Hope you don't get scared away you enjoy your time here!
Thanks, I hope I will :D

Quote from: Dudeman on March 30, 2017, 04:17:23 PMYou know, I used to jump in and greet newcomers, but now all the younger guys do it immediately and en masse so I never feel the need.

But hi anyways, Pianoth.
I feel very honoured for this welcome then, thanks ;D

mongiseri

Hey, I'm a random guy living in Seoul, Korea.

I'm personally a big Pokemon fan and I came here to listen and discuss Pokemon music with the awesome arrangers on this forum.
I don't really know a lot about all the arranging stuff or the music theories in general, but I hope I'll get to learn something new by spending some time on this forum.

Thank you ^^
A Proud AdvanceShipper.

E. Gadd Industries

If there's one thing I can tell you, you'll fit in QUITE well! Welcome to NSM! I'm E. Gadd!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

yes welcome
this is secretly a pokemon forum, so you'll be fine
unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 13, 2017, 09:12:17 AMthis is secretly a pokemon forum, so you'll be fine
Don't tell THC shhh

Hi random guy living in Seoul, Korea! Everyone's doing pokemon stuff all the time. I recommend checking out the DPPt OST project as that is the current pokemon task :D
innit

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 13, 2017, 09:18:58 AMDon't tell THC shhh
I already know, Andy. I'm always watching...

Anyway, hi random guy! Seems we might be friends, you being random, me being hidden. It's pretty much all you ever see in games where you can choose from many characters. You'll fit in nicely. There are many, many, many, many, many, many, many, *sigh, many, many, many Pokémon fans and things here.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter