See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

It was a gay old time while it lasted.

High-quality rip in piece, GiIvaSunner.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

PetrifiedLasagna

You know, I realized that I never formally introduced myself... Well here goes nothing.

Hello all, I am PetrifiedLasagna or Lasagna for short. You can also refer to me as Socram, as I will recognize either. I am a college student studying for computer science degree in software engineering and am a very avid programmer. I enjoy game development since I get to experience all of the creative aspects as well such as music and graphic design.

I discovered this site when I was first learning to play the piano on my own, but walked away at first since I could not read sheet music. Eventually, with a helpful self drawn chart on hand, I learned my first song frantic factory and have not been able to walk away from the art of playing/arranging since.

I apologize in advance for being generally unsocial or disappearing with little to no warning, as I am definitely more for physical communication which is odd since I am so familiar with technology.

I can't wait to take part in all the sophistication and general splendor that is this community!

Spoiler
eh. How was that?
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

PetrifiedLasagna

haha. Clearly, you are just ecstatic!

Lkjhgfdsa_77

General -
Name: Lkjhgfdsa_77 - you can call me Lkj if you want
Pronunciation: Ulk-juh-hg-fu-dsah (this will never be useful ever but I'll just put put it here)
Forum Goals: make arrangements and join this great community!

Preferences -
Interests: So many, probably too many. (clears throat) gaming, drawing, digital art, reading, programming, playing music, computer hardware, writing music...
Subject: Probably math
Colons or Dashes: Usually dashes

Gaming -
Favorites: Zelda. Also enjoy playing Splatoon, Super Mario Maker, and others
Playing: Lots. Haven't been playing much lately but I have recent saves in Zelda: MM, FSA, OoS, Okami, and probably many more.

Links -
Art Blog: lkjhgfdsa77.blogspot.com
VGCollect: http://vgcollect.com/lkjhgfdsa77
Google+: https://plus.google.com/111926304829211983145
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

Dudeman

can I keep him he's perfect

Welcome to the forums, Ulkjuhgfudsah!

Lkjhgfdsa_77

- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Maelstrom

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on August 16, 2016, 10:59:18 AMThank you...?
You'll hear this whenever someone new mentions Pokemon or LoZ as their favorite series.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Okay then, still not sure what to say...
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Lkjhgfdsa_77

- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Hero of Trains

Hello! Welcome! We're not crazy, I promise! Hope you have a good time here with this wacky group of people.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Hey Lkj, welcome to the forums!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Sebastian

Welcome to the forums!

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 16, 2016, 12:11:15 PMhere with this wacky group of people.
This is not a lie.