News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Hey, if you guys want complex, Gourmet Race is always willing to be mentioned!  :P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

That's not super complex either, just difficult to pull off.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

well the difference is it's more than just that and that isnt what makes it "complex" :p

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 23, 2016, 09:41:01 PMI see both tremolos and double-octave passages.
Where are the double octave passages?
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Also keep in mind that the ostinato at the beginning of "Ondine" isn't a straight C# major tremolo. It's a syncopation.
(Da - Chord) (Duh- A natural)

Da-duh-Da-da-duh-da-da-duh
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

can't wait for that delicious grade AAA pure NSM beef

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Well they aren't terrible things, the arrangements (a while back I even messaged Maestro about playing them), they're just hardly deserving of the title "virtuoso arrangements" or being described as musically complex. It's mostly just Finale based technical tricks, many of which aren't actually physically possible (see the Tetris A theme), and even if they were it amounts to mostly just sheer noise.
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Why anyone would be proud of, or boast about making things unnecessarily difficult for the sake of being difficult is perplexing, and in a mediocre way.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!