News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

Of course! If you wish, go right ahead! No one's stopping you! Though, that idea is extremely interesting. I'll be sure to help you also, if you need me. :)
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
TheInsidiousSpurt

Thanks Oasis. I really appreciate your help!

Oasis

"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheInsidiousSpurt

I mean I wouldn't mind if Braxien was the Spider from Monster Musume either lol. That's another great anime too

SlowPokemon

Lmao Blueflower and I love/hate that show and we watch it together every week

Personally I'd like to be in the spider's position, because I love dominating guys B)

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 15, 2015, 03:51:31 PMPersonally I'd like to be in the spider's position, because I love dominating guys B)
WAAAAH STOPP FORCING YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY ONTO MY HOMOPHONIA  *THROWS TEMPER TANTRUM*
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

HOMOPHONIA

WOW LOOK AT ALL OF YOUR HOMOPHONES

mikey

had no clue PSD was such a homophone
that's pretty bannable
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: TheInsidiousSpurt on September 15, 2015, 02:43:20 PM@Braxien Dammit I wish u were 14 and an Asian girl

dont worry a 40 year old man is enough for you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheInsidiousSpurt

@SlowPokemon

Yea its funny. BTW I think I added blueflower because I saw his posts in a lot of places

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 15, 2015, 03:58:22 PMHOMOPHONIA

WOW LOOK AT ALL OF YOUR HOMOPHONES
My favorite homophonic homophones:

See men
Come on guys
But, sex
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

HeartofChaos

Hi there! I am Heart of Chaos and I just found this site. I just wanted to tell you that I suck at arranging very much and I won't be arranging anytime soon, but I'm really eager to submit videos of me playing sheets hosted on NSM. Ever since I saw the Performance Videos that was started by Jamaha and I saw various arrangers play songs, I wanted to be part of that family also! So, I won't be arranging at all, but I'm willing and happy to submit something for the NSM Performance Videos!
If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.

Latios212

Quote from: HeartofChaos on September 15, 2015, 07:14:06 PMEver since I saw the Performance Videos that was started by Jamaha and I saw various arrangers play songs, I wanted to be part of that family also!
Welcome! It's always good to connect with people who play our sheets :P Even if you don't arrange, you can always give feedback on the playability of pieces during the submission process. I look forward to your performance videos!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle