Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Ah, it's a city...okay, my bad.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

No, I don't think it's a city
unmotivated

Dude

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

ThatGamer

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 12:49:12 PM
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Check your Skype, Dude! Couldn't tell you in pm's...

Dude

ThatGamer

It'll be fun, Alex! It will keep NSM less crowded! We can talk with some other people!   :D

Dude

gross, you're calling me by my first name like we actually know each other

pls don't

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 01:12:07 PMgross, you're calling me by my first name like we actually know each other

pls don't

Okay, I'll call you Dude if you add me! Plus, it'll be nice way to converse, so we don't spam this thread! :P

Latios212

Pleeeeaseeeee stop posting in the introduction thread, this is exactly how to scare new members away -.-;
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Blank

I run a Battlefield 4 community of 100 people so I'm not scared away that easily my friend :)

Limburg is a province, the town I live in is Sittard.

Does NSM have a Teamspeak (VOIP) server?

"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art."

― Frédéric Chopin

ThatGamer

Quote from: Blank on August 26, 2015, 03:45:14 PMI run a Battlefield 4 community of 100 people so I'm not scared away that easily my friend :)

Limburg is a province, the town I live in is Sittard.

Does NSM have a Teamspeak (VOIP) server?

No, we don't have that, but we do have Skype...