Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

blue im guessing you already told her to stay away from bubbles huh

blueflower999

Of course not. I love all of you.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: Bubbles on September 16, 2013, 06:43:31 PMblue im guessing you already told her to stay away from dude huh
ftfy

Bubbles

Actually I said that because blue said he told his other friend who came on here about me and to not answer my questions >.>

Dude

I fixed it for you because blue just doesn't plain like me... i think...

FireArrow

Quote from: greenflower999 on September 16, 2013, 01:59:11 PMHey guys! I'm greenflower999, Blue's little sister. You guys can call me Green if you want. I love music (classical, even though everyone in my grade thinks I'm nuts), and the Zero Escape games. I've watched Doctor Who, MLP, and Haruhi Suzumiya, so I guess I'll fit right in. I'm a swimmer and a nerd. I play cello and piano (but I'm way better at cello), and I've heard a lot about you guys from my brother. So...yeah that me.  ;D

Hello! I already knew you were awesome from liking 999/VLR, but I didn't know you were that awesome!  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

Quote from: greenflower999 on September 16, 2013, 01:59:11 PMHey guys! I'm greenflower999, Blue's little sister. You guys can call me Green if you want. I love music (classical, even though everyone in my grade thinks I'm nuts), and the Zero Escape games. I've watched Doctor Who, MLP, and Haruhi Suzumiya, so I guess I'll fit right in. I'm a swimmer and a nerd. I play cello and piano (but I'm way better at cello), and I've heard a lot about you guys from my brother. So...yeah that me.  ;D
Hey there! My brothers are always hearing about the NSM folk too. XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

Hmm I guess I should've introduced myself here >_<
Didn't see this thread yesterday.  Anyhoo, people can call me Nocturne, Nocturne of Shadow, Mike, or Mr. Totally-Awesome-Yet-Somehow-Surprisingly-Honest.  I enjoy playing piano and Nintendo games, which is kinda how I found NSM.  I also play League of Legends, if you don't, make an account and refer Venser1798, and I play Magic the Gathering.(What a nerd, right? xD)
unmotivated

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Yes. You mean thanks. You're also welcome. :P

My Arrangements

FierceDeity

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 25, 2013, 04:13:15 PMYes. You mean thanks. You're also welcome. :P
>says you're welcome while welcoming him to the site
Unintentional wordplay, methinks

But yeah, welcome, nocturne :)

JDMEK5

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 25, 2013, 04:13:15 PMYes. You mean thanks. You're also welcome. :P
Quote from: FierceDeity on September 28, 2013, 01:38:33 AM>says you're welcome while welcoming him to the site
Unintentional wordplay, methinks
Good catch! Lol wow! :P

My Arrangements

Lorenzo

Erm, hello. I'm Lorenzo. :)
I've been using the ninseetmusic website for over 2 years now, and I always enjoy looking at the sheet music of my favorite video game soundtracks. I'm not very good at performing music, but I have done intensive study into Music Theory. I play a lot of video games and I'm currently aspiring to become a composer for video games, since composing and arranging is something I absolutely love. I'm also okayish with a Photoshop paintbrush, I suppose as well, and if music doesn't work out for me Graphic design or comic creating is my backup plan. Anyways, seeing how music is arranged and created as well as trying out the piano arrangements as well, I joined over here and I hope to have a nice time here. =)

Mashi

Hi Lorenzo!  Pleasure to meet you!  It's always nice to see new members here.

The forum has a diversity of interests aside from music composing/arranging, and we have a few artists here as well, so I'm sure you'll fit in!  Hope you stay a while and enjoy your time here!