News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Welcome, 88bit! Hope you have a nice time here  :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperMarina

Bonjour, salut.

I'm SuperMarina (call me Nate or Nathan), been with the community for almost 2 years now, but only as a guest. Today, I come forth and join. I'm pretty astounded by all the work you guys have accomplished, and I ever anticipate what the future may hold.

Thanks for being an awesome community, and I'm glad to be here with equally awesome people.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Sebastian

Awesome to see you finally join! Welcome to NinSheetMusic. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me or anyone else a pm. You can also post questions in various topics if you wish.

Olimar12345

Welcome, SuperMarina! Hmu if you want to play Splatoon ever, as I'm always online 9__9
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Hey hey! Welcome to NinSheetMusic!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ThatHiddenCharacter

Welcome! Always good to see a new face hear someone new meet a new person!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Trasdegi

Welcome!...

Quote from: SuperMarina on January 08, 2018, 05:42:12 AMBonjour, salut.

Wait. So i'm not the only one to speak french here??? Gasp!

Dudeman

hohn hohn hohn oui oui baguette croissant eiffel tower fromage AMUNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperMarina

Quote from: Trasdegi on January 08, 2018, 12:48:53 PMWait. So i'm not the only one to speak french here??? Gasp!

Un amie de français! Hurray!
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Yug_Guy

Welcome, SuperMarina! And excellent choice of waifu, I might add. ;)

SuperMarina

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 08, 2018, 03:24:02 PMAnd excellent choice of waifu, I might add. ;)

Ah, I see that you are a man of culture as well.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 08, 2018, 03:24:02 PMWelcome, SuperMarina! And excellent choice of waifu, I might add. ;)
Quote from: SuperMarina on January 09, 2018, 04:32:42 AMAh, I see that you are a man of culture as well.

I feel betrayed

Also welcome and whatnot
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Yug_Guy

mikey

unmotivated