News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 16, 2017, 09:43:00 AMWelcome back!
Thanks! (Goes on another veryyyyyy long adventure)
Just kidding
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

You better not go on another adventure (at least without taking me! >:/)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

So... you're accusing me of creating an alt?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

I'm accusing you of creating a Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

F. L. U. D. D.

I'm just gonna make like tree and leaf from whatever is going on right now  :o
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

DERP :P :P :P

Excuse my ignorance; it's finals week
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

swimswamit

Hi :)
Name: Swim
I'm a very big movie fan. Favorites: 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Apartment, and No Country for Old Men.
Favorite Music from Games: Anything from Pmd. Super Paper Mario- Floro Caverns, Most Pokemon music.
Some of my favorite games (mostly for music): Pmd: EoS and Rrt, Link's Awakening (DX), Portal 1 and 2, Lisa.
Piano Experience: No lessons, been trying to play for about 6 months and I've come a long way but for rigourously trying I would say about 4 months. Those other two were just when I was getting some basics down and taking a look at everything.

I came here to lean myself off synthesia and start playing from sheet music.
Thanks for the recommendations earlier, nice to meet you guys!

Dudeman

Quote from: swimswamit on March 15, 2017, 07:36:10 PMFavorite Music from Games: Anything from Pmd. Super Paper Mario- Floro Caverns, Most Pokemon music.
Some of my favorite games (mostly for music): Pmd: EoS and Rrt, Link's Awakening (DX), Portal 1 and 2, Lisa.
I came here to lean myself off synthesia and start playing from sheet music.
This guy gets the Dudeman seal of approval. [stamp]

Hi there, Swim! Nice to meet you!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Welcome, Swimmy! We take music requests! Feel free to request away! (Just make sure you try and play them, hehe)

Oh, and if you have any Kirby questions, I'm your guy!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: swimswamit on March 15, 2017, 07:36:10 PMSuper Paper Mario- Floro Caverns
Great song. Very great song. In fact, since you reminded me of how great the song is, I think I'm going to make an instrumental arrangement of it for my instrumental arrangement thread. Feel free to check it out when I finish. That's beside the point. You seem cool. As far as I can tell, before you I was the last member who joined and stayed for more than a day.

EDIT: Forgot to say welcome. Welcome!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

E. Gadd Industries

Welcome! I'm E. Gadd, resident Super Mario Sunshine expert/enthusiast, and official(?) word nerd! I hope your time on the forums goes
 8)
Swimmingly
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

swimswamit

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 15, 2017, 08:01:42 PMGreat song. Very great song. In fact, since you reminded me of how great the song is, I think I'm going to make an instrumental arrangement of it for my instrumental arrangement thread. Feel free to check it out when I finish. That's beside the point. You seem cool. As far as I can tell, before you I was the last member who joined and stayed for more than a day.

EDIT: Forgot to say welcome. Welcome!
An arrangement would be great. My next favorite is definitely Sammer's Kingdom. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Dudeman

Quote from: swimswamit on March 16, 2017, 08:57:43 AMMy next favorite is definitely Sammer's Kingdom.
RED ALERT
RED ALERT
KING SAMMER FLASHBACKS IMMINENT
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book