Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG VI: Sign Ups

Started by Nakah, June 10, 2010, 06:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Why don't you both just relax?

Nakah

Quote from: TheLegend on June 13, 2010, 06:57:45 PMIn  after this and musical showdown I'm leaving, so no worries, Nakah, no worries about me annoying you! You won't ever have a person to slash your anger on, you won't have a person that will complain about updates anymore.  You won't have a person to put your stress on, and -- wait, you have U-X. Never mind.  Act as if I didn't say anything at all.

If you're not going to stick around for future games, why bother starting to play now. I don't think you'll find playing to be very fun seeing as you have not really played a TWG yet and don't have the gameplay completely down.

Also, stop flaming other members and attempting(and poorly at that) to be sarcastic in a non-witty way towards myself. You can't play under two account names, nor as a guest, for obvious reasons. I couldn't care less if you really played at this point with that kind of attitude, but if you want any chance at redemption then I'll let you play this one.

TheLegend

Quote from: Nakah on June 14, 2010, 02:08:23 PMIf you're not going to stick around for future games, why bother starting to play now. I don't think you'll find playing to be very fun seeing as you have not really played a TWG yet and don't have the gameplay completely down.

Also, stop flaming other members and attempting(and poorly at that) to be sarcastic in a non-witty way towards myself. You can't play under two account names, nor as a guest, for obvious reasons. I couldn't care less if you really played at this point with that kind of attitude, but if you want any chance at redemption then I'll let you play this one.

Can you summarize the exact points of that?  I am sorry, but I do not understand you. You say I am "flaming" other members.  It's really what most people are doing to me and U-X, and he's getting so annoyed of it that he's starting to flame me.  I really don't understand how I was sarcastic to you... ?  I was trying to point out that you were unfairly mean to me.  But if this arguement continues, something will happen. 

askalice23

Give it up... you do realize he can see youre url... there really isnt a reason for two different accounts and do you see a problem with playing with either 2 accounts or as a guest.. it would mess the game up and give you an unfair advantage

Dekudude

Nakah

Quote from: TheLegend on June 14, 2010, 03:16:01 PMBut if this arguement continues, something will happen. 

I really don't care. Either play or don't, but do it under one name. I'm not going to put up with any threats though, if that's what your implying.

NEW RULE FOR THIS GAME.

You're going to like this.

Maybe...

It's going to force activity, and lots of it. You're all going to be thoroughly aware of what's going on in the game at all points of the thread. The Day phases for this game will run from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The Night phases will run from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. This pattern will repeat. This is to force everyone to be active, and this is how the game is played in most places.

3 Phantoms=Death.

I'll update the first post.

Nakah

I'm starting the game tonight. This thread is now locked.

THERE HAVE BEEN MAJOR ALTERATIONS TO THE GAMEPLAY. THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:

The Guardian has been removed from the game.

One Wolf has been removed from the game.

Everything else is in play. Thread will be up soon.