Links to MP3s and MIDIs

Started by Shadoninja, March 18, 2008, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

If you post that, it would be the first useful thing you've ever posted.  Do it.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

We'd be happily surprised Zin.

DonValentino

Sorry for the bump, but... brawlcustommusic anyone? It has some songs that I couldn't find anywhere else, like the "Credits" song from the GBA game "F-Zero: GP Legend".

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 02, 2011, 01:10:31 PMSorry for the bump, but... brawlcustommusic anyone? It has some songs that I couldn't find anywhere else, like the "Credits" song from the GBA game "F-Zero: GP Legend".
Nice. Found some dragon ball music I've been looking for.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dudeman

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 02, 2011, 01:10:31 PMSorry for the bump, but... brawlcustommusic anyone? It has some songs that I couldn't find anywhere else, like the "Credits" song from the GBA game "F-Zero: GP Legend".
*Gasp* ME GUSTAAAA!!!
Love that site!
EDIT: Is anyone currently able to get on to the site? It won't connect at all on my computer.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

omg this is great
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

JDMEK5

I tend to get my mp3s straight from youtube. I use audiothief cause it's quick and painless.
It's not something I think would make it on the list 'cause it's not a direct download but I thought I'd mention it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 13, 2012, 08:16:13 AMI tend to get my mp3s straight from youtube. I use audiothief cause it's quick and painless.
It's not something I think would make it on the list 'cause it's not a direct download but I thought I'd mention it.
Added a youtube converter section.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

wariopiano

Hey JDMEK5, I use audiothief a lot too! It is helpful!

Yugi

I have quite a lot of MIDIS for Pokemon Black 2 /White 2 (not made by me). Should I share them?

JDMEK5

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 13, 2012, 07:33:06 PMAdded a youtube converter section.
Your audiothief link be derp.

While you're at it, you can add FLVTO. I used to use it but switched to audiothief because it started giving me all these error messages..
I'm assuming it's only happened to me and should work ok for everyone else because that sort of thing tends to happen to me on a somewhat regular basis.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

FireArrow

Quote from: SocialFox on December 13, 2012, 08:07:41 PMI have quite a lot of MIDIS for Pokemon Black 2 /White 2 (not made by me). Should I share them?

Yes! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

This is great.  And Dudeman, the site is fickle.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  Do they provide download links WarioMan?