Next Update(5 Songs)

Started by Nakah, June 01, 2010, 02:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 23, 2010, 01:06:24 PMnot likely...

im guessing we'd all win the lottery before this update happens anytime soon?

Bloop

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 23, 2010, 01:16:55 PMim guessing we'd all win the lottery before this update happens anytime soon?
LOLZ XD

Olimar12345

haha u had to quote me to read this! anyway, i think the admins here who do tha uplates are doing a terrible job!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

i agree completely. i dont thing itll happen anytime soon. hell will freeze over before this happens

I think we have a chance of becoming actual Pokémon before this update happens

Olimar12345

this is terrible, we need more admins who can dedicate alittle time to the site's growth.

i wish i knew more about coding and other computer related stuff...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Do I sense some dissent? lol :P

pumpy_heart

You guys do realize a month is not much of a wait, right? Sometimes, updates would take 2 or 3 months. Or longer.
I agree though that when the site promises weekly updates, it should be kept. But in the history of the site, updates are fairly common at the moment.

ALPRAS

Quote from: universe-X on July 18, 2010, 08:40:50 PM*gasp* 2 Fiery Flotilla sheets!?!?!? Well, Purple's is the better one to be accepted...

ALPRAS- PUT A MIDI LINK IN YOUR POST!!!

Nhe, Ill put them later :P

Olimar12345

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 25, 2010, 12:17:46 AMYou guys do realize a month is not much of a wait, right? Sometimes, updates would take 2 or 3 months. Or longer.
I agree though that when the site promises weekly updates, it should be kept. But in the history of the site, updates are fairly common at the moment.

yeah but its tha summer! we need more frequent updates! arrangements are piling up! if all of the updaters are busy or unavailable then we need more people with some time on their hands that can contribute to the site's growth!

Oni-Link

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 24, 2010, 10:54:27 PMhaha u had to quote me to read this! anyway, i think the admins here who do tha uplates are doing a terrible job!
I didn't have to quote to read that, I just copy+pasted.

DrP

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 25, 2010, 10:52:32 AMyeah but its tha summer! we need more frequent updates! arrangements are piling up! if all of the updaters are busy or unavailable then we need more people with some time on their hands that can contribute to the site's growth!

true. true. website code is pretty easy to deal with... especially when you're a copy/paste expert (commenting on your earlier post). i might be able to take a crack at it, i do know a little basic HTML and CSS, though (not sure what the site uses... probably html stuff).

between updates back in 2008 when they were a little more frequent, i just wandered into the forums and downloaded stuff off people's submission threads and that was that... it was a whole lot easier then to wait for an update

ALPRAS