News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

I got my senior picture proofs! Here's one of them. I may post a few more sometime, fair warning.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

Oh don't worry there's a few of those. Buuut they turned out kinda bad so you can't see them.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

DrP

I thought I should add an updated photo and stuff...

so this is me in Napa. No, I am not drunk.

ETFROXX

Me with my little cousin Tabbi. I love that girl to death. :)

Nebbles

I just realized I never showed off my awesome Ezlo hat. Woops.

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Ruto and I went to the zoo and the one picture she wanted me to share was me making a funny face with a cow D:

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Yayyyy! As promised, here's me and chili bear:

It's supposed to be a panda but without the spots you can't tell XD Also Kefka's cow was smelly.

@Nebbles

I've always wanted to get that hat and then somehow make it move and bite at strangers.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

blueflower999

Well guys, it's certainly been a long time, but I've finally decided to come clean. I've been on this forum for over two years now, and unfortunately I haven't been able to reveal a lot about myself. Lately, some of you have been pestering me to post a picture of myself, and today I'm hear to do not just that, but so much more. What you're about to see is not only show you what I look like, but it will literally tell you everything you could possibly know about my appearance. I am confident that this image shows more about myself than any other pictures in this thread tell you about anyone.

Spoiler

It's my DNA. Are you happy now?
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 08, 2013, 09:15:17 PMkefka this one is a keeper

Hahaha yeah that cow was totally something! I think it was asleep and it didn't even wake up and attack!

@blueflower
Spoiler
Stop making me guess at where that was extracted from.
[close]

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things