TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

In Nakylvania, many centuries after the run in with Sir Deku, there is peace. Until a mysterious man shows up one day. He goes to a local pub and acts like any other guy, just someone passing through. The only difference, is there is an odd feeling surrounding him. In the pub, he sits and waits to be served. After gets his drink, he drinks it, and leaves. He stays the night at the inn. The next morning, he is gone.

That same morning, when people wake up, they notice they no longer look the same. This brings about terror when people run outside, and notice that their entire village is different. All of the buildings look different and are no longer in the same pattern even. A messenger is seen running down the street, yelling at everyone that a meeting at the council has been called. There is commotion because the council meetings are meant to be private, but then someone figures out that it is impossible to tell who the council members are.

At the council, the last person runs in to say they are there. Just as the meeting is about to begin, another person runs in and says that he got there as fast as he can. The entire council is confused on whats going on, and during the confusion, another two supposed council members join them. There is a lot of arguing about how to decide who the real council actually is. Suddenly, a shout is heard from the corner of the room.

"SILENCE!"

It was the mysterious man from the day before. Everyone turned to look at him, and he walked towards them and he began to explain what's going on. He said his name was Dionysus decided to have some fun, and turn the town into his own play thing. He changed the looks and placement of everything. So no one would know what is what, and who is who. He cut off the city from the outside world, no entering, or leaving Nakylvania. He also brought in 3 spies, that have joined the council. He announced they must find his spies and kill them. If they do, he would return Nakylvania to the way it was before. If they would fail at this task, they would all be killed.

One of the members of the council spoke up, and asked what Dionysus would be doing throughout this. He replied that every day, there would be a lynching held, and he would be the executioner. And every night, he would have his spies slaughter one member of the council. Another person spoke up and asked when the cruel game would begin. With that, he disappeared with a bang, his voice echoed.

"It begins tonight, prepare yourselves."

It is now NIGHT ONE. All PMs are out. Night one ends Friday, May 21, at 10:00 pm CST. This is 11:00 pm EST.

Player List:

1. SuperFireKirby
2. Nakah
3. universe-X
4. MaestroUGC
5. Concerto No.20 in minor
6. raymondbl
7. jake3343
8. askalice23
9. kotorfanboy
10. Dude
11. ETFROXX
12. JaMaHa
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

jake3343

wolf
wolf
wolf

gaurdian
seer

human
human
human
human
human
human
human

now I'm off to actually check my role PM ^_^

jake3343

oh, and seer should come out.

Nakah

Everyone to the chatroom.

SuperFireKirby

I would... but I'm waayyy too lazy to download java. Go me.

Edit: I just summed up all my courage and downloaded java. I almost cried knowing its now on my computer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

master_gamer38

Concerto No.20 in D minor

This sounds like a pretty good story.

master_gamer38

Night one is over

The council then went home, they somehow knew which way was which, and which house was theirs. No one in the town questioned what happened, everyone knew that Dionysus had somehow done all of this. Instead of just appearing to the council, he was everywhere in the city, all at the same time. No one wanted to attempt to fight him, they all just accepted this new way of life.

During the night, the man previously known as Concerto went out for a walk. He was unable to sleep, as he was still adjusting from all of the change. On his stroll, he was walking down the street and he heard someone scream. He turned and ran towards the source, there was more yelling, and people started to run outside to see whats going on. They all were headed to see who was in trouble. They all turned down an alley and saw a dead body lying in a growing pool of blood. No one could identify it, unknowing of who is who.

The man known before as kotorfanboy then arrived at the scene. Everyone was preoccupied by the body, so he turned his attention to finding who the body belonged to, and how the body got there. He looked around, and saw something painted on the wall. He held up his lantern to it, and saw that it was painted in blood. It said raymonbl. Everyone understood whose body it was. The game had begun.

raymonbl is dead. It is now Day One. Day One ends Sunday, May 23, at 10:00 PM CST.

The names used in this story have been decided by random.org, and in no way hint at any actual roles. If you are unsure of what goes on in the day phase, feel free to contact me to ask.

master_gamer38

Also, Raymonbl, you may make one death post. Not giving away any information though.

master_gamer38

Wow, one copy paste fail has made quite an error. I'm sorry raymondbl.

jake3343

They wolfed Raymondbl? All right...

Anyway, now that's day it's time to do things. First, the seer should probably claim to the thread, and have the guardian claim to the seer. (Guardian should not claim to thread.) The guardian can guard the seer and the seer can announce any seerings. It also serves as a purpose so we don't accidentally lynch the seer. The only problem that could arouse would be in raymondbl was the seer, but we'll find that out if no one claims.

jake3343

Concerto No.20 in D minor

jake3343

Quote from: universe-X on May 22, 2010, 02:38:30 PMSo... yeah, Seer and Guardian, out, now, yeah.

Ah, no. Just the seer.

ETFROXX

You people seem confused. >.> But seriously, be more active people! Go to the chat! Do stuff! Gogogo!