News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG V Signups

Started by Nakah, May 18, 2010, 04:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I'm making this for MG, he's hosting it but his forum permission doesn't allow him to make the thread. Anyways, sign up.

MG's game:

-------------------------------------------------------

In Nakylvania, many centuries after the run in with Sir Deku, there is peace. Until a mysterious man shows up one day. He goes to a local pub and acts like any other guy, just someone passing through. The only difference, is there is an odd feeling surrounding him. In the pub, he sits and waits to be served. After gets his drink, he drinks it, and leaves. He stays the night at the inn. The next morning, he is gone.

That same morning, when people wake up, they notice they no longer look the same. This brings about terror when people run outside, and notice that their entire village is different. All of the buildings look different and are no longer in the same pattern even. A messenger is seen running down the street, yelling at everyone that a meeting at the council has been called. There is commotion because the council meetings are meant to be private, but then someone figures out that it is impossible to tell who the council members are.

At the council, the last person runs in to say they are there. Just as the meeting is about to begin, another person runs in and says that he got there as fast as he can. The entire council is confused on whats going on, and during the confusion, another two supposed council members join them. There is a lot of arguing about how to decide who the real council actually is. Suddenly, a shout is heard from the corner of the room.

"SILENCE!"

It was the mysterious man from the day before. Everyone turned to look at him, and he walked towards them and he began to explain what's going on. He said his name was Dionysus decided to have some fun, and turn the town into his own play thing. He changed the looks and placement of everything. So no one would know what is what, and who is who. He cut off the city from the outside world, no entering, or leaving Nakylvania. He also brought in 3 spies, that have joined the council. He announced they must find his spies and kill them. If they do, he would return Nakylvania to the way it was before. If they would fail at this task, they would all be killed.

One of the members of the council spoke up, and asked what Dionysus would be doing throughout this. He replied that every day, there would be a lynching held, and he would be the executioner. And every night, he would have his spies slaughter one member of the council. Another person spoke up and asked when the cruel game would begin. With that, he disappeared with a bang, his voice echoed.

"It begins tonight, prepare yourselves."

Well, that was fun to type out. I realize there are a few plot holes in there, but I didn't take the time to think up a good way to write them into the introduction story. IE, they could use their names to identify themselves. They cannot, he also altered everyone's name so it is no longer the same. If there are any other major concerns with the plot, let me know and I'll iron them out.

This is for 12 people. There will be the 3 spies (wolves). Two daring council members, one playing a role of guarding supposed council members, the other spying on other supposed council members (Guardian and Seer). Finally, there will be seven regular council members (humans).

master_gamer38

Thank you Nakah. Can I get op in #twg so I can change that topic? And how do you want to do the actual game topic, since you'll have to start that topic too?

But signup for TWG! Even if you didnt do that good in games past. I'll run it as best I can to teach new TWGers. I have AIM, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, and I'm on IRC as frequently as possible. So just join up and enjoy TWG..

GO!
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

Count me in!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

MaestroUGC

I'll take acrack at this, In.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

raymondbl

my first TWG. IN MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHASHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHa

jake3343

master_gamer38

askalice23

master_gamer38

4 spots!

And I don't want this to go inactive. So, I want everyone to post their AIM/Windows Live/Yahoo/Skype/whatever to keep in touch with other people.  If none of that is available to you, I suggest getting it, or spending time on IRC more (irc.drshnaps.com #twg).

Windows Live: Master_Gamer38@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Master_Gamer38@yahoo.com
AIM: EpicEric38 (I think, it might just be EpicEric)

Note, if you are sending in PMs, well.. You must actually send in a PM. I will not be accepting votes unless there is a valid reason.

Before this starts, I want everyone to say how they are planning to talk to other players. EVERYONE must state how they plan to do so.

SuperFireKirby

It's on my profile but if you're too lazy...

Yahoo IM: drummurrguy
Email: drummerrguy@yahoo.com

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

AIM E-Mail IRC PM etc.

NO SHARING PMs. EVER.

kotorfanboy

master_gamer38

3 spots left! Whoooo!