News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 01, 2010, 10:41:17 AMObviously, whoever get's wolf makes a difference in the story.. But I think whatever for Sir Deku/Count Dekula is in makes a difference in the story too. So, since Sir Deku was in the story, I think Sir Deku is the current form. So Potion Keeper, I suggest you make the transformation. Just to make it easier for us to win, and harder for the wolves to win.
That's a good point on Sir Deku, but still we can't know for sure if they didn't start off as Dekula. I'm already suspecting some wierd, unexpected twist in the plot. But I think you're right.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

Hey Dude, Sauce, kotor, Pumpy_heart, and Concerto: post more.

Right now I don't any major suspicions on who the wolves are, but I don't think Concerto or Universe-X are wolves.

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 30, 2010, 01:55:40 AMI bet that [] Universe, Jake, JMH and MG38 are all bad guys.
Concerto said there were four bad guys, when really, there are only three (assuming you include deku(la)). He probably forgot that there were only two wolves, because in the past three games there have been three. If Concerto was a wolf, he would have known that there were two, because it would have told him the other in his role pm. This could be a really clever trick as a wolf, or a simple human mistake that actually helped him.

I wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility of Concerto being a wolf, but for now I don't think he is.

Universe-X - IDK why, but he just doesn't seem wolfish. His posts seem to show that he's just a human that wants to conribrute. This is more of a hunch then anything.

---

Safety on Pumpy_Heart for being inactive (may switch).

SuperFireKirby

I bet U-X thinks Im going to vote him gone. But I dont think I will. Hmmm... this is a tough one. Maybe U-X. Are you a wolf U-X? I for some reason don't think so. But on the other hand....

I vote master_gamer to be killed.

Dude

Pumpy_heart, because I have no idea who else to put.

SuperFireKirby

MY logic for mastergamer simply comes from him talking quite a bit about turning Deku into Dekula. Why? If he is human and is seer'd it doesn't matter because Deku is after wolves and the potion guy. Not humans. Him along with Jake are my two suspects because they have been disusing this quite a bit. If they were human it wouldn't really concern them. So thats why I chose my vote. Sorry master_gamer if my logic is wrong.

jake3343

Quote from: universe-X on May 01, 2010, 02:36:56 PMI still think kotor and SFK are wolves however.

Why? Also, You must bold your vote for it to be counted.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 01, 2010, 03:14:11 PMMY logic for mastergamer simply comes from him talking quite a bit about turning Deku into Dekula. Why? If he is human and is seer'd it doesn't matter because Deku is after wolves and the potion guy. Not humans. Him along with Jake are my two suspects because they have been disusing this quite a bit. If they were human it wouldn't really concern them. So thats why I chose my vote. Sorry master_gamer if my logic is wrong.
Actually, it concerns the humans a lot. If Deku were to seer the Potion keeper, it would come back as maroon or whatever color the potion keeper is. Then, the deku could send Nakah a pm "guessing" who the potion keeper is, and the humans would lose.

Quote from: universe-X on May 01, 2010, 03:31:32 PM*sigh* Does anyone know if Mibbit supports #twg? And with that, is Mibbit connected to the same IRC that NSM uses? I need to get there if I'm gonna know anything about this game.
Get Chatzilla or something. Or just install java.

jake3343

HEY GUYS.

Pumpy_Heart hasn't been online since April 22nd. The game started on the 29th. Nakah ended night early, so the wolves obviously wolfed somebody (confirmed by Jamaha dieing), and the potion keeper must have PMed Nakah either using a potion of specifically telling Nakah that he wouldn't use a potion. Because of this, Pumpy can't be the potion keeper. Also, the potion keeper probably wouldn't have pmed nakah unless he used a potion, so I think it's safe to say that a potion was used.

universe-X

Of course, of course.

Also, I got the Java working (Jake, meet me on #nsm and HALP ME!) please

jake3343

QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
STOP POSTING BEFORE ME GAWD.

To add on to my last post, I think Pumpy is the best bet to lynch today. He's either a) a wolf, or b) an inactive human. While I have no evidence for him being a wolf, inactive humans are unhelpful and probably won't help us find the wolves. With random lynchings, we might accidentally lynch the potion keeper, which would be bad. We know Pumpy isn't the potion keeper (explained above), so I think he is in the best interest to lynch him.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on May 01, 2010, 03:39:49 PMSuperFireKirby gets my vote.

I'll install java, and see what that does...
I must ask, why me?

Nakah

Make sure you BOLD all your votes. I don't want to go thread searching and have a hard time spotting the votes. Not bolding your votes means your vote does not count.

Also, since the Potion Keeper PM is NOT a necessary PM for the Night phase, I do not need it to start the next phase. Just keep that in mind for last night and the future. I'm not going to reveal when a potion was used through the story either, so don't bank on that.

Also, a little tip: The good TWG'er looks for error in people's actions and observes their possible motives and reasons for doing such things and from that draws his conclusions.

master_gamer38

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 01, 2010, 03:14:11 PMMY logic for mastergamer simply comes from him talking quite a bit about turning Deku into Dekula. Why? If he is human and is seer'd it doesn't matter because Deku is after wolves and the potion guy. Not humans. Him along with Jake are my two suspects because they have been disusing this quite a bit. If they were human it wouldn't really concern them. So thats why I chose my vote. Sorry master_gamer if my logic is wrong.

Your logic makes perfect sense. The wolves would want to get rid of the ability to be seered. At the same time, the wolves can shortcut to win by killing Sir Deku. If it was random voting, there is a 1/8th chance of hitting him. Which gets more and more likely each night phase. If Sir Deku stays, next night it will be either 1/7th or 1/6th. Depending on if a wolf is killed in this day period. This could end the game without even giving us a chance to find the wolves. Also, if Sir Deku would come out and say who he Seered, then the wolves would know to wolf him. Giving the wolves a win. Along with Sir Deku seering the Potion Keeper too. That's another way we would lose.

On the other hand, if it is Count Dekula, the wolves would gain nothing from it. If they did hit the Count with that wolfing, they wouldn't win. The game would continue. Leaving the only chance for the wolves to win, is to survive. To make it better for us, we would win if we lynched him. So, I really see no reason to keep him as Sir Deku, unless one was a wolf.

Quote from: jake3343 on May 01, 2010, 03:46:03 PMPumpy_Heart hasn't been online since April 22nd. The game started on the 29th. Nakah ended night early, so the wolves obviously wolfed somebody (confirmed by Jamaha dieing), and the potion keeper must have PMed Nakah either using a potion of specifically telling Nakah that he wouldn't use a potion. Because of this, Pumpy can't be the potion keeper. Also, the potion keeper probably wouldn't have pmed nakah unless he used a potion, so I think it's safe to say that a potion was used.

Jake, only problem with what you said is that Nakah all necessary PMs are in. Which means, to me, that all PMs were not sent in. The wolf's PM is necessary. The potion keeper's PM is not necessary. I don't know whether Sir Deku's is or not. That all leads me to believe, that either Sir Deku didn't seer. Or the potion keeper's PM was not sent in, which seems to be the more likely option, because in the story, Sir Deku is Sir Deku. Which Nakah had said would matter. (Unless I read into it wrong)

Quote from: jake3343 on May 01, 2010, 03:50:57 PMTo add on to my last post, I think Pumpy is the best bet to lynch today. He's either a) a wolf, or b) an inactive human. While I have no evidence for him being a wolf, inactive humans are unhelpful and probably won't help us find the wolves.

I don't think he is a wolf. The night ended early. So, the PMs were sent in a timely manner. If Pumpy was a wolf, why would his partner send in a PM without having a chance to discuss. The only person that would have a slight chance of doing that would be Universe-X in my mind. This is because he doesn't seem to have the best grasp on whats going on in TWG. Also, Universe seems slightly wolfish because he keeps voting for random people, without any reason to do so. So, Iunno. I'm not going to vote yet, I'll be able to make it on before the day phase ends, so I don't want to unnecessarily cause an insta like previous games.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah