News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Next Update(5 Song Submission)

Started by Nakah, April 20, 2010, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 27, 2010, 01:52:01 AMErm, Hugo...

Because a slightly larger game title surely makes the sheet a complete waste.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nintendude73

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 27, 2010, 05:44:31 PMBecause a slightly larger game title surely makes the sheet a complete waste.
Of course it doesn't, but we'd like it to be consistent.

Nakah

I'm going to extend this update until the weekend to hopefully give some more arrangers time to submit.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

i'll submit some-im just in the stage of completing them...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nakah

Quote from: dahans on April 28, 2010, 01:01:50 AMI guess that's OK ...

I just think it's better to have a full and complete update that you have to wait a little longer for rather than a relatively small weekly one.

dahans

Unfortunately noone has submitted anything since last tuesday^^.

Brassman388

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nakah

dahans

:O :O Before any arrangment won't be accepted could you tell everyone why, so it can be fixed. Thanks.

The Deku Trombonist

To put a link with a different text displaying, you follow this basic format. (Don't include the quotations marks)
[url="URL here"]"Text here"[/url]
So that this,
[url=http://www.ninsheetm.us]NSM[/url]
Results in this - A website

fabbemannen

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on May 06, 2010, 03:10:44 AMTo put a link with a different text displaying, you follow this basic format. (Don't include the quotations marks)
[url="URL here"]"Text here"[/url]
So that this,
[url=http://www.ninsheetm.us]NSM[/url]
Results in this - A website

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know. Dare do press here?! It's nice for pianoplayers!

dahans

What about making the update right now :D? Brassman can submit his arrangments for the next update...