News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

ATTENTION ARRANGERS

Started by Nakah, April 15, 2010, 03:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Nakah

I'll take all the help I can get if you feel you can legitimately critique and fix the sheets.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm kinda halfway through fixing up Koradas' arrangement of K.K. Etude. I'll put it in the submission topic when I'm done.

derp

If you haven't already (you probably have), make sure to PM and email if possible all the members that have actual arrangements that could be submitted.  For instance, random_goldfish was last online only last month, and has her email posted, so it's likely you could get her to come submit something.

universe-X

Quote from: Nakah on April 17, 2010, 04:08:04 PMI'll take all the help I can get if you feel you can legitimately critique and fix the sheets.

Ooo, fixing the sheets? damn... sorry.

Quote from: Davey on April 17, 2010, 04:38:04 PMYou shouldn't involve personal feelings in making moderation decisions,
you should just base it off of "Is what this user did really wrong" based on your knowledge of Right and Wrong.

Ultimately, Right and Wrong are based on what we learn and think, which kinda involves personal feelings, i.e. opinions.

Nakah

Pointing out the errors in music is helping enough, anything is helping me so long as you review the sheets and let me know what is going on.

universe-X

cool, so where should I start? The very back of the submission forums?

Cobraroll

^Page 1 in this very topic. I made a list of useful/interesting arrangements from the last three pages in this forum. Much of it is dead links, some of the active links are songs that are already on site (check them), and we could try to contact some of the gone members to see if they can reupload their dead links (or yet better, return). PianoMan and Requiem in particular looked like they had a lot to contribute with.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

The Deku Trombonist

Nakah

We may as well delete the old links if there's no way to recover those sheets. That would allow us to minimize the list to active links and split it up equally.

Tranzlater

I'm not following this.

Are we submitting other people's sheets for them as they're away?
Are we trying to contact those people?
Are we simply alerting staff of the sheets?
Would someone please enlighten me?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Cobraroll

^
Yes
Hopefully, somebody will do that too
That as well
Hopefully, I did.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Quote from: Cobraroll link=topic=2067.msg51661#msg51661[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Melty Molten Galaxy" - Chipmunk884 - On site under the name "Hell's Prominence"

Well, this should be okay, because, Hell Prominence is the Japanese name of the level, like Wind Garden (Gusty Garden) or Grass Beach (Beach Bowl).

Nintendude73

I never understood why we put it up with the Japanese name, but whatever. :P

KefkaticFanatic

No reason to, it will just confuse people.  Some dumb weeaboo will whine about some shit, but this IS an English language site so we SHOULD have the English version.

me irl
[close]