ATTENTION ARRANGERS

Started by Nakah, April 15, 2010, 03:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

As long as we bring these old sheets to the surface then it won't matter that their threads are there. I don't see any need in deleting threads since the active ones will just push them down, and this way if these arrangers ever do decide to return then they will have their old thread to go back to.

Cobraroll

Okay, new page appeared while I was writing, so I'll just put this here:

I've revised page 6 and 7 of the submission forum, gone through the topics and picked songs that might be of interest in some fashion. It's all on the previous page.

EDIT: Did page 5 as well. I found my own posts in the newest of the threads, and from I joined on, we started the tradition with submission threads. Still, there probably are some nuggets in the pages from there on.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nakah

Alrighty, thank you for the tremendous effort in getting these songs to the surface. I know have something to do in my spare time(which is quite often now). I'll update the thread with progress.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nakah on April 16, 2010, 10:09:40 PMSeeya in three days, gamer.

It was a joke -_-

l2senseofhumor?

EDIT: or, as Zeta tell me:
Quotepush the stinky "dribbling" fuck into the sea

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Well, instead of going through with banning you for three days I'll just delete the posts. Consider it a warning though. I'm generally not in the mood the be acted like a dick to.

KefkaticFanatic

I think it's time that you learn the rules, being a mod and all: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=438.0

me irl
[close]

universe-X

I swear, off-topic-changing is an art...

Nakah

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 17, 2010, 01:14:40 PMI think it's time that you learn the rules, being a mod and all: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=438.0

Quote from: Dekudude*The duration of this punishment depends on the severity of the offense. At any time, an administrator may still ban you at will, with or without prior notice. Please, behave!

I'm really not in the mood for this. Attempting to be defiant towards me won't make a difference, and will just lessen my interest in letting this go. I usually don't have any problems with you or what you post, but I know you've most definitely had your share of warnings in the past. It's no use trying to fight for the upper hand, because I'll just hand you the three day ban for not turning the other way(even if you do feel like you're not at fault).

KefkaticFanatic

The problem here is that you're being an ignorant fool.  Any moderately intelligent person would realize that your stating that you have tons of free time is a status that is directly opposite to many users here now.  You should also know that my saying "yeah fuck you too" is just a friendly jab at the fact that you poking about how you have free time is essentially saying "fuck you" to everyone here that has nearly no free time whatsoever.  Also, no rules were even broken, the "being a jerk" rule is if I were to go out of my way to abuse you or some shit, not just some standard "ah fuck you".

So please, stop being such a bitch and think about it for a minute.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

No, the real problem is that you've made it a point to continue your argument when I had already backed off the ban. The intended joke was perfectly clear to me after re-reading your first post that I was going to ban you for. Not everyone is going to see your sarcasm as you do, and if you were just looking to make a non-contributing jab at a moderator then you chose the wrong thread. I take things a bit more seriously in the Submission's forum than others perhaps because it deals with things that directly affect the site and it's purpose. I'm not going to tolerate needless vulgarity in this section of the forums.
   Your stance is very predictable when it comes to things like this. When someone scolds something you have done and you feel it's ridiculous, you immediately engage in making them look like a fool. Doing so to any staff member is never a good decision. The fact that you have gone so far after I had ceased shows immense immaturity, and you should have contacted me outside of this thread to prove your point rather than attempt to make me a fool publicly.

Seriously, stop trying to be such a prototypical sarcastic forum member. There is a time and place for things like this, and you quarreled at the wrong one. See you in three days.

universe-X

Quote from: Nakah on April 17, 2010, 03:23:50 PMYour stance is very predictable when it comes to things like this. When someone scolds something you have done and you feel it's ridiculous, you immediately engage in making them look like a fool. Doing so to anyonestaff member is never a good decision.
*Fixed

It's best not to form a bad habit anyway.

HugoMeister

Damn, something happened!

For once.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

So, on another note. Who's going to go through all the sheets that have been "revived"?

Oh wait, what?

Nakah

I'm going to be looking at them throughout the next few weeks. We can probably split that list up into sections and all tackle separate parts to make this go by faster.

universe-X

If you want, of course, I could always help you if you want it done even faster...