News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Next Update!(Even Sooner)

Started by Nakah, April 14, 2010, 06:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I'll follow Concerto's model for submission threads, but this time I'll allow only 3 submissions per update(this is because I'd like to try and get around roughly one update per week). So post any sheets that didn't make it before and have been fixed or improved along with your submissions for this update.

Happy arranging!

PS. You have until Tuesday April 20th at 12:00 a.m. to submit your sheets, otherwise they will have to wait until the following update.

The Deku Trombonist

[N64] Banjo Kazooie

[WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Final Destination - Mus | Midi
  • Subspace Emissary - Overworld - Mus | Midi

This one is a replacement arrangement.
[GCN] Pikmin

And this one's a replacement arrangement too.
[N64] Super Mario 64

Nakah

I hope people see this so it's not just a three sheet update, and so that I don't have to dig through threads.

universe-X

Quote from: Nakah on April 15, 2010, 08:03:11 PMI hope people see this so it's not just a three sheet update, and so that I don't have to dig through threads.

If it helps, dig through UGC's and dahans', especially since dahans won't be here to submit anyway...

also, if you want, I can upload for him too...

KefkaticFanatic

But please, only allow arrangements that are PLAYABLE.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Which ones would you say aren't playable anyway? (We should take this to the submission topic now, shouldn't we?)

Brassman388

Ones that don't have 13,14,15 chord intervals, 16th tuplets (or anything to the extent of that), and chords that are larger than 5 notes. (I only have 5 fingers to a hand...). 

Dimentio

“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 15, 2010, 11:46:46 PMOnes that don't have 13,14,15 chord intervals, 16th tuplets (or anything to the extent of that), and chords that are larger than 5 notes. (I only have 5 fingers to a hand...). 
Obnoxious arpeggios longer than 3 measures as well.

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Here is Korados' arrangement of K.K. Etude, all fixed up. 

[GCN] Animal Crossing

Nakah

Awesome, thanks. I'm going to integrate that list of old sheets from the other thread into this one so we can clear it up a bit and put those sheets on the site(along with yours deku and the others who post theirs in here). I'll post the ones that are making the update in this thread as soon as I get through the list.

Nakah

Five songs. That's all I'm getting from you guys for the week? I thought submissions would be pouring in by the dozens at site of another update.

Oh well, time to go thread digging.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nakah

Yeah, since we're low on submissions Im making it an option to submit 5 songs if you choose to. Deadline is the same though.

Cobraroll

^Remember, thread digging is really only useful if you look at the newer threads. None of the songs I posted contain the right website URL.

I think MaestroUGC has a bunch of songs ready. They should all be formatted correctly too.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.