News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by Nakah, March 30, 2010, 07:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I know there's been threads like this already, but most of those who posted in them aren't really here anymore so I figured I'd start a new one. I've been playing on and off for maybe a year, but I started playing a lot more recently and I'm looking to get more people I know onto my server. Post your ign here if you play(or played) and the server you are/were on.

Nakah-Kel'Thuzad=Level 51 Night Elf Hunter

It'd be cool to get more people on one server if there are anymore of you guys who play.

SuperFireKirby

I just downloaded the trial like 5 minutes ago. Waiting for the server maintenence to be done.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

Nice, make sure to join Kel'Thuzad. We all might as well be on the same server if you're just starting. I'm Alliance on Kel'Thuzad, so don't go Horde or the only communications we'll have are in pvp.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Oh please, I've never experienced the level of addiction that a lot of people seem to.

Seeker

Yeah, but our willpower can't repel firepower of that magnitude...
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

Didn't some kid almost die after playing WOW for 23 hours straight after Wrath of the Lich King came out?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 31, 2010, 11:44:19 AMDidn't some kid almost die after playing WOW for 23 hours straight after Wrath of the Lich King came out?
Didn't some kid kill himself when his char died?

It's a good game, but IMO if you don't have friends to play with, it gets boring quickly. There are much better games for single player.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 31, 2010, 11:44:19 AMDidn't some kid almost die when he realized his WOW account was deleted?

fixed.
:p
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Jamaha

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on March 31, 2010, 09:13:59 PMfixed.
:p

Except Blizzard has never deleted any accounts. Har har.

Dude

Quote from: JaMaHa on April 01, 2010, 12:19:00 AMExcept Blizzard has never deleted any accounts. Har har.
Blizzard doesn't, but parents do.

Offkey

I used to play pretty hardcore (top 500 guild) but after a while I realized I spent massive amounts of time on it, while I didn't really like it that much anymore, made some great friends there though. Proof that I stopped since 8th of May: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Pent, mah imba main char ;p
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Jamaha

Well well, we seem to be on the same battlegroup.

Offkey

Oh you still play? What do you do mostly?
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Jamaha

Not much anymore. Couple of ICC raids with the guild and some arena with my friend. Though since we're stuck at 1300s we'll just hit the 10 games a week or so. Quitting in a few weeks anyway.