News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

GaryOak

My uncle killed himself today.;_;

Life goes on but I feel really sorry for my dad. Three of his siblings has now committed a suicide. Kinda rough.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

fingerz

Quote from: GaryOak on May 04, 2011, 11:35:06 AMMy uncle killed himself today.;_;

Life goes on but I feel really sorry for my dad. Three of his siblings has now committed a suicide. Kinda rough.
Wow. That's really sad. Just make sure you look after your dad. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Quote from: GaryOak on May 04, 2011, 11:35:06 AMMy uncle killed himself today.;_;

Sorry to hear that, man.

I've never experienced death of anyone in my life, I couldn't imagine.

Roz~

WHY DO CUSTOMERS ALWAYS HAVE TO COME @ 8:58 PM WHEN THE STORE CLOSES @ 9:00 PM? D:<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Roz~

Then it means that at least 20 customers are retarded.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 06, 2011, 07:05:22 PMThen it means that at least 20 customers are retarded.
:D once I was coming home from a piano lesson and had to buy somehing so went to a store, it closed at 9, but I was there at 9:01 and the people there were like "are you serious" "I thought you locked the doors!" it did not make me want to go there again :(

Sometimes they just don't have lots of time to come earlier. 

Sometimes, they just want to annoy the employees of a store they don't like and make them quit  :P
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

universe-X

Roz is too cool to try and make her quit, foo.

Personally, I love 24/7 stores better. However, I'd be frightened to take over the shift at night.

Roz~

^Ya. Once a customer was drunk/high and called me at work to tell me he wanted to rape me. WTFFFFFFF
And it's understandable for people to be annoyed when a customer come @ 9:01 or something, because you're supposed to be able to go home. One customer isn't that bad, but 20's just ridiculous.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Roz~ on May 06, 2011, 06:45:30 PMWHY DO CUSTOMERS ALWAYS HAVE TO COME @ 8:58 PM WHEN THE STORE CLOSES @ 9:00 PM? D:<
Better yet why does the boss let them in 5 minutes AFTER we close. T_T
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

During Christmas season, customers flood in... and legally we're required to assist them up to 1 second before closing time, and if theyre in the store, we have to assist them. Though at 9, we flip off the lights half way and close the grate into the mall 1/4 of the way and we put someone out front to say that we're closed... so many customers were pissed.

SuperFireKirby

You know what sucks even more than silly customers. No job to complain about. :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

You know what sucks even worse than that? A suckish job I didn't ask for that interferes with my social life.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2011, 05:45:00 AMYou know what sucks even more than silly customers. No job to complain about. :(

^