The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Physical Exercise is fun sometimes. It was today, up to the point when somebody accidentally trampled my toe. Got a blue nail and can hardly walk straight. Woo.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 26, 2011, 08:51:17 AMPhysical Exercise is fun sometimes. It was today, up to the point when somebody accidentally trampled my toe. Got a blue nail and can hardly walk straight. Woo.
everyone having foot injuries :(  hope you get better, so you can trample him back :D

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 26, 2011, 03:02:44 AMALSO UGH I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 4 AM, FUCK YOU NYQUIL.
Try drinking warm milk?  I don't mean put some milk out and wait for it to spoil, just microwave for 1 min... Helps me to sleep every time.  That is what's wrong, right? 

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 26, 2011, 03:02:44 AMALSO UGH I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 4 AM, FUCK YOU NYQUIL.
How come you didn't poke me???? WERE IN A WAR!!!! (Though it seems Im clearly winning)

Cobraroll

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 26, 2011, 10:11:42 AMeveryone having foot injuries :(  hope you get better, so you can trample him back :D

Well, it was kinda my mistake. We were playing rygby, and I was pulling him away from the cluster gathered around the ball. He lost his balance, had to change footing, and hit my toe with his heel. About one-third of our troop got some kind of injury during the rugby session. Our second lieutenant doesn't seem to take the hint, though, as jogging is scheduled on Thursday...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Just learned that one of my teachers changed something in our schedule. I now have to finish my ~15 pages paper for May 3rd instead of May 11th. I can't do it because of our stupid French class's play. FFFFFFFFFFFF--
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 26, 2011, 10:11:42 AMTry drinking warm milk?  I don't mean put some milk out and wait for it to spoil, just microwave for 1 min... Helps me to sleep every time.  That is what's wrong, right? 

Eh, I've been sick the past couple of days. But I did drink some milk. Not warm.. but milk. Somewhat helped.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 26, 2011, 10:16:20 AMHow come you didn't poke me???? WERE IN A WAR!!!! (Though it seems Im clearly winning)

I didn't think of it. :<

ETFROXX

Dude

* Dude is tempted to ask, but doesn't :-[

Nakah

ETF please.

In my experience women are so much worse.

ETFROXX

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Nakah

SuperFireKirby

As my amazing physics teacher put, all men are idiots and all women are evil. That's how relationships work.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.