The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not feeling any better. People suck.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 20, 2011, 02:37:35 PMPeople suck.
Re-fixed.

There's this guy at school who keeps acting like a real bitch.
"Hey, know what? I had a weird dream last night."
"What was it about?"
"Not telling u :3"
GOD IF YOU REALLY NEED THAT MUCH ATTENTION GO GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU ATTENTION WHORE.
What makes me mad is that people actually give him attention.
Rozismad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

There's this exchange student from the Netherlands that's a huge asshat to me. I left for the first half of class to take a state test and when I came back he gave me this dirty look and said 'you didn't have to come back.' He acts like I'm a disease.

FallenPianist

Quote from: Roz~ on April 20, 2011, 04:12:08 PMThere's this guy at school who keeps acting like a real bitch.
"What was it about?"
GOD IF YOU REALLY NEED THAT MUCH ATTENTION GO GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU ATTENTION WHORE.
Rozismad.

Haha, reminds me of my French teacher.
She, once, started the class by saying: Yeah, so i have some inside info from the Montreal Canadiens...But i won't tell you.
HUM. COOL STORY. WHY ARE YOU TELLING US!

Roz~

Quote from: FallenPianist on April 20, 2011, 04:29:19 PMHaha, reminds me of my French teacher.
She, once, started the class by saying: Yeah, so i have some inside info from the Montreal Canadiens...But i won't tell you.

Haha yeah. Plus since people love the Montréal Canadiens here, I can imagine your class's reaction. x)
And yep, it's just so stupid to do something like that. D:

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on April 20, 2011, 02:35:32 PMI wore this shirt today that I got from this coffee shop in Moab, Utah.

The shop was called Wake & Bake Cafe.

Unintentional, but my shirt said "WAKE & BAKE"

So funny.

I don't even smoke xD

*cough*[INSERT COMMENT HERE]*cough*

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 20, 2011, 02:37:35 PMUghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not feeling any better. People suck.

:< I still want to give you some hot chocolate.

Quote from: Saria on April 20, 2011, 03:03:53 PM^This

Heeeyyy Saria...are you ignoring me...?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 20, 2011, 03:45:21 PM*fixed

There are a few awesome people out there...true friends won't suck, at least not all the time.

Quote from: Roz~ on April 20, 2011, 04:12:08 PMRe-fixed.

There's this guy at school who keeps acting like a real bitch.
"What was it about?"
Rozismad.

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT

Especially the ones who swear with vulgar words that have nothing to do with the sentence, and even more especially the guys that treat their mothers like shit in front of their friends. THAT IS NOT COOL OR ATTRACTIVE OR FUNNY, THAT IS JUST RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL.

Sorry if I got off topic with that last one.

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 20, 2011, 04:26:43 PMThere's this exchange student from the Netherlands that's a huge asshat to me. I left for the first half of class to take a state test and when I came back he gave me this dirty look and said 'you didn't have to come back.' He acts like I'm a disease.

URRRGGH HOT CHOCOLATE TIME

Quote from: FallenPianist on April 20, 2011, 04:29:19 PMHaha, reminds me of my French teacher.

Annoying teachers are the worst.

Quote from: Roz~ on April 20, 2011, 04:30:38 PMHaha yeah. Plus since people love the Montréal Canadiens here, I can imagine your class's reaction. x)
And yep, it's just so stupid to do something like that. D:

IKR.

Umm. Sorry. I tried to respond to everyone. >__>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Haha it's all good. And yeah, wtf people insulting their mom in public. She gave birth to you, you have to respect her for that sole reason.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on April 20, 2011, 04:39:52 PMHaha it's all good. And yeah, wtf people insulting their mom in public. She gave birth to you, you have to respect her for that sole reason.
... I have my reasons... When there's a 40 year age gap, you're bound to fight... so many differences.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

stupid pdf converter letting jdmekwatever5 catch up >_>
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 20, 2011, 08:24:44 PM... I have my reasons... When there's a 40 year age gap, you're bound to fight... so many differences.

Yeah, but insulting her in public...? There's a huge difference between fighting with them and telling her/people she's retarded.
Also the retarded guy I talked about earlier (the attention whore) just told me his mom's stupid. He was hurt/was feeling sick (me no remember) so she told him to go see a doctor. He said she was a moron because he "lost precious time of my life because I had to wait to see the doctor".
WTF YOU COMPLAIN THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND WHEN SOMEONE DOES, YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT PERSON'S STUPID?!

DrP

That's one insane dude.

I just tell people that my mom is insane... and that if she wants to learn to use a cellphone, she should find someone other than me (cause I DONT have the patience). She is just to 1950s for me.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on April 20, 2011, 08:29:52 PMSLOW!! Back to a Spinda I see. :P

It suits me best, or it's what I like best anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.