The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Thank you guys.

I'm getting so mad. I really want to punch someone. And it's not just this situation with my ex, it's the world. I'm so sick of everyone. People question why I'm so anti-social and angry? Because I hate everyone. It's like every other person I meet is a huge dick and couldn't care less about how ANYONE feels. The other day someone made fun of me big time in a thread and someone actually defended me. It was shocking. I sent the person a PM saying thank you and of course didn't receive a reply.

I don't see why it's so fucking hard to give a shit about others. My birthday is Sunday, my friends will probably get me some 5 dollar shit they picked up at the store. Is it really that hard to put some thought into this shit? I don't even care if I get any materials, I want messages saying I'm appreciated and loved, and I just want a hug. That'd mean a lot. But will I get that? I really fucking doubt it.

I guess it's like I told my mom when she was telling me about this mean girl at work 'People are assholes and they're never going to appreciate you'. The sad part is, I believe that, with all my heart.

I just wish I could meet more people like you guys. Ones that actually care. Ones that actually take more than 2 seconds to think of something. Ones that actually comfort each other when they're down. People like you guys are rare. So I'm taking this chance to say... thank you for caring.

Seriously, you guys mean a lot to me.

Thank you for being there for me. Just know I appreciate all of you. Even if we rarely talk.

fingerz

You have my support ETFROXX.
I'll give you a cyber hug! (Hugs computer screen :P)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 07, 2011, 09:29:26 PMThank you guys.

I'm getting so mad. I really want to punch someone. And it's not just this situation with my ex, it's the world. I'm so sick of everyone. People question why I'm so anti-social and angry? Because I hate everyone. It's like every other person I meet is a huge dick and couldn't care less about how ANYONE feels. The other day someone made fun of me big time in a thread and someone actually defended me. It was shocking. I sent the person a PM saying thank you and of course didn't receive a reply.

I don't see why it's so fucking hard to give a shit about others. My birthday is Sunday, my friends will probably get me some 5 dollar shit they picked up at the store. Is it really that hard to put some thought into this shit? I don't even care if I get any materials, I want messages saying I'm appreciated and loved, and I just want a hug. That'd mean a lot. But will I get that? I really fucking doubt it.

I guess it's like I told my mom when she was telling me about this mean girl at work 'People are assholes and they're never going to appreciate you'. The sad part is, I believe that, with all my heart.

I just wish I could meet more people like you guys. Ones that actually care. Ones that actually take more than 2 seconds to think of something. Ones that actually comfort each other when they're down. People like you guys are rare. So I'm taking this chance to say... thank you for caring.

Thank you for being there for me. Just know I appreciate all of you. Even if we rarely talk.

Etf, I didn't know how great a person could feel until I got your birthday message.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

And you mean a lot to us too (at least you do to me.)
I agree with what you and your mother said. I've never really felt appreciated by IRL people, except for maybe one friend.
Also NSM peeps are awsm. That's why we need an IRL meeting! =D

On another note:
FU YOU 'TARD. There's a guy at school that didn't do his paper and he told the teacher he was depressive. THE TEACHER SAID IT WAS OKAY FOR HIM NOT TO DO THE PAPER AT ALL. ALSO HE'S NOT EVEN DEPRESSIVE. HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION.
/rage
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 07, 2011, 09:23:29 PMstraight men can be stupid... wanting boobs and other stuff... if they don't have personal access to a set, they go searching.
fixed.

universe-X

Internet friends are much more interesting/fun to talk with than irl friends....

honestly, it's the truth :P

Internet strangers are the worst though...

SuperFireKirby

I think ETF speaks for all of us when she says this. People jerks but you find someone who actually gives a damn about you every once in awhile. And those are the people you've got to hang on to. Like all of you guys(or most of you anyways ;)). And I hope your birthday turns out better than you expect, ETF. Set low standards and you'll always be amazed. ;D

The thing I think us teenagers fear most is having the boring, mundane lives we seeing our parents living. And unfortunately, most teenagers fall into the same hole. But a few manage to actually make their lives worth while by doing what they love and not caring what anyone thinks. And I hope you all fall into that small percentage. Unless boring and mundane is your kind of thing, I won't judge.

Because money doesn't matter. My dad makes a pretty penny and he's miserable. I'd rather be making a dollar a month than that, as long as I'm attempting to make my dreams a reality. Better than just dreaming and never acting on those dreams.

That's pretty much all I've got to rant about right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 08, 2011, 06:48:12 AMEtf, I didn't know how great a person could feel until I got your birthday message.

:) I'm glad.

Quote from: Roz~ on April 08, 2011, 08:03:48 AMAnd you mean a lot to us too (at least you do to me.)
I agree with what you and your mother said. I've never really felt appreciated by IRL people, except for maybe one friend.

<3

Quote from: universe-X on April 08, 2011, 02:08:17 PMInternet friends are much more interesting/fun to talk with than irl friends....

honestly, it's the truth :P

Internet strangers are the worst though...

So agree.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 08, 2011, 03:05:26 PMI think ETF speaks for all of us when she says this. People jerks but you find someone who actually gives a damn about you every once in awhile. And those are the people you've got to hang on to. Like all of you guys(or most of you anyways ;)). And I hope your birthday turns out better than you expect, ETF. Set low standards and you'll always be amazed. ;D

The thing I think us teenagers fear most is having the boring, mundane lives we seeing our parents living. And unfortunately, most teenagers fall into the same hole. But a few manage to actually make their lives worth while by doing what they love and not caring what anyone thinks. And I hope you all fall into that small percentage. Unless boring and mundane is your kind of thing, I won't judge.

Because money doesn't matter. My dad makes a pretty penny and he's miserable. I'd rather be making a dollar a month than that, as long as I'm attempting to make my dreams a reality. Better than just dreaming and never acting on those dreams.

That's pretty much all I've got to rant about right now.

Thankee SFK. And I agree with your rant. 100% Like, you have no idea. :<

universe-X

Sooo, I found a... 4th grade classmate on facebook recently... and it was disturbing.

Back in 4th grade, this guy would pick his nose in public, pick up bandaids from the floor and stick them on people... or himself. No one really liked him.

He has over 3500 friends on facebook now, but he's gotten worse... He attempts fake tattoos of crosses, F's, and weird symbols along his arms & face with permanent marker, his idol's Lil' Wayne, he raps... horribly at that. But yet, this fake attitude is what gets him his fame... or infamy :P There was also a recent poll that said "Which school is the worst in my district?" And one of the answers was "whichever school he goes to" and it ended up getting over 60 votes, lol.

Ah, loss of innocence sucks.

EDIT: Poll count jumped to 193 :P

DrP

I like to keep my facebook friends at a minimum. If I haven't had some sort of communication with that person for a long time (like 3 years), they get axed.

You can tell someone is fake/a celebrity if they have a large amount of people as their friends on facebook. i have yet to meet someone who is legitimately "friends" with people on facebook and not necessarily someone you met once

SuperFireKirby

I finished this a few days ago but I think it fits well with some of the stuff that's been going on here.

The head is disproportional but I've never really been for being realistic anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I'm sorry to hear that ETF. But I have to say that regardless of whether we've met IRL or not, everyone here means as much (or more) to me as my local friends. Even if high school is what you're dealing with now, I promise that when it ends, you'll have few memories of it (taking a test, a class demonstration gone awry, prom...etc) because everything else is going to be more meaningful to you later on, like the friends that actually care about you! It's been only a few years and I haven't even seen the mean girls that made my classes miserable who declare they're going to be models or have awesome boyfriends, managed to lose my yearbook and couldn't care less. Meanwhile everyone else can keep being the same assholes they are and would never meet people like you guys. Seriously. And yeah, it sounds cheesy but it's true.

On a side note, I just wish I'd found you all sooner. :D

And by the way, the time it took for me to write this post took longer than a trip to the local trinket store to get a $5-something. ;)

Quote from: Roz~ on April 08, 2011, 08:03:48 AMAnd you mean a lot to us too (at least you do to me.)

Sad but true. And sometime in the future is to travel around to take pictures. Sooo guys...pick somewhere scenic and I'll fly you all over there and camp out! :D (Er...when I have a source of income that is XD)

@u-x
I've heard some of the kids I know are friends with this "cosplay icon" whose work is mediocre but puts on her page "Like my fan page before sending me a request." What.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nakah

You should focus on the people you look up to, and hold on to them to get you through the years. If you're in high school, the way you get through it can determine who you become for the years after. Grow in the light and likeness of who you consider with your heart to be your superiors, and become close to those who allow you to grow up into who you desire to be. That'll bring you happiness.

The rest of the majority of complaints I've seen in this thread strike me as insignificant teen angst over growing up and realizing the world we live in. You're going to deal with a lot of bs in your life, but holding on to the things that are dear to you makes all of the trials worthwhile and the happiness long lasting.

Jai guru deva om.

ETFROXX

Winter

:'(

When you're ready to eat cake, I want to eat it with you :)