The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

DON'T ASK HER OUT. GO TELL HER YOU'RE GOING OUT.  >:(

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 15, 2011, 03:22:06 PMDON'T ASK HER OUT. GO TELL HER YOU'RE GOING OUT
to eat/to the arcade/to watch a movie/to go the liquor store/to go to the park/to get your nails done. Wanna come with?  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 15, 2011, 03:12:23 PMEASIER SAID THEN DONE YOU MORON
Isn't saying and doing necessarily the same thing in this situation? :P

But yeah, get to know her a little more, etc. etc. Ask her out to [insert good first date] (Universe-X recommends movies) and there you have it ;o

SlowPokemon

Okay, just saying, first dahans tried to give advice, now you, and I have come to the conclusion that...

NSM GUYS GIVE HORRIBLE DATING ADVICE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I dunno, I think universe's advice is pretty good (and what did dahans tell you?). :D

I guess maybe I can entertain you with a list of don't, but you might get scared...

The important thing to remember is if she rejects you cruelly, (laughs at you, breaks something on your head) she isn't worth your time.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 16, 2011, 03:21:27 AMOkay, just saying, first dahans tried to give advice, now you, and I have come to the conclusion that...

ahem

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on February 16, 2011, 06:46:20 AMThe important thing to remember is if she rejects you cruelly, (laughs at you, breaks something on your head) she isn't worth your time.

...If she did that I would wonder who the hell she really was...

Quote from: drpamplemousse on February 16, 2011, 10:03:57 AMahem

xD

EDIT: Oh, and dahans' advice was random stuff like "rub her back, and if she doesn't like it then don't go out with her!" and "Why don't you invite her over for coffee!" I was laughing so hard, and when I told him he got mad... xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

^I think you're a bit young for a coffee date? xD

Might not be a good idea to touch her either...lol.

Just ask her out (if you're friends already), the worst thing that can happen is that she says no since you're certain she won't humiliate you.

Winter

Dahans advice is good (DO TOUCH HER)

Ruto you're silly i was way past this at 13..

But she's also right.... you [probably] should wait but don't

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 16, 2011, 03:21:27 AMOkay, just saying, first dahans tried to give advice, now you, and I have come to the conclusion that...

I don't see you giving better advice :P

and Ruto said it was pretty good (which surprised even me xD), so I must be doing something right, just sayin' :3 Thanks Ruto xD

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Ruto

@Universe.
Yep, definitely. You can sub movies for something similar (like a museum trip) if you think she'll enjoy that more.

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 16, 2011, 02:07:37 PMRuto you're silly i was way past this at 13..

We know  :D

Ok, now my rant:

A waitress mistook me for a 13-14 year old and I ended up walking a total of about 6 miles today delivering documents. And spent about 2 hours on the train. When I got home there was a notice posted that said that there would be no heat, gas or hot water today and it's mid-February.  What.

Roz~

You look nothing like a 13-14 year old.

Also, not going to my retarded class tomorrow morning. Oh fuck no.

Edit: So there's this retarded bitch who said that she wanted to get an apartment next year because we'll be studying far from home. We were supposed to visit some tomorrow but she decided not to. Her father told her that living on the campus was omg so awsm. She keeps telling us how her father is the human equivalent of God and so she's going to do do as he says because he's always right. I now have to try and find a roommate otherwise I have to live on the university's campus and it's fucking disgusting. Fuck you.
/mad
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.