News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My ex is going to prom with someone and I'm not.

FML.

Winter

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Oh, he lives three minutes from you.

I'M STILL CLOSER THOUGH >_____>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 03:37:40 PMMy ex is going to prom with someone and I'm not.

FML.
Bah, I haven't gone to any school dance, and will not attend the senior prom.

im the coolest kid

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

It just sucks. We didn't even break up 3 weeks ago. He said 'oh I don't want to date anyone else for a while'. Bull shit. Fuck you Dave. Fuck. You. :-\

Shadoninja

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 04:34:33 PMIt just sucks. We didn't even break up 3 weeks ago. He said 'oh I don't want to date anyone else for a while'. Bull shit. Fuck you Dave. Fuck. You. :-\
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 14, 2011, 04:29:37 PMBah, I haven't gone to any school dance, and will not attend the senior prom.

im the coolest kid

Worst $30 spent in my life...I planned it in the early stages and it turned out awful anyway. >__>

My school dances that I had to volunteer for involved working at the snack bar, peeling people off the walls and forbidding certain acts. I WANNA BE COOL TOO.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2011, 08:16:42 PMWhat were they doing to the walls?  :o

"Dancing" is the short answer. The kind that results in no good!

Almost ruined a good map of Africa we forgot to take down. We don't have a real gym so the dance took place in the history room.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on February 14, 2011, 08:14:31 PMWorst $30 spent in my life...I planned it in the early stages and it turned out awful anyway. >__>

My school dances that I had to volunteer for involved working at the snack bar, peeling people off the walls and forbidding certain acts. I WANNA BE COOL TOO.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

WHOA, SFK has feelings of affection for someone? UNBELIEVABLE

Too bad he's to much of a puss to actually ask her out on a date. Go Team!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.