News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 23, 2010, 09:01:16 PMGood because then you would be the enemy of the place where someone I know goes for the day before Christmas.
NO NOT OHIOOOOOOO

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 24, 2010, 05:43:53 AMI've been spending over 12 hours trying to redo my iTunes Library, Once I finally get all the files up iTunes, i wipe my 2 iPods, reformat them, and it turns out i didn't have the files that I uploaded to iTunes backed up.

EVERYTHING's GONE!!

Err... All cause I was trying to give someone a Christmas present.

That's what you get for trying to be nice. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 24, 2010, 05:43:53 AMI've been spending over 12 hours trying to redo my iTunes Library, Once I finally get all the files up iTunes, i wipe my 2 iPods, reformat them, and it turns out i didn't have the files that I uploaded to iTunes backed up.

EVERYTHING's GONE!!
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!

It pissed me off so bad.

DrP

That totally sucks.

That happened to me a few years back, and it took almost 1 year to find everything and put it back again!

Also, Christmas was a huge flop this year. No one came to town, and the presents were useless: Chocolate (I work at a Chocolate Store), an aluminum water bottle (like I need ANOTHER one), a reed diffuser that I will prolly take back, this hat that I will NEVER wear (so Im telling my mom to send it back), and this cooking magazine subscription that was probably the best present I got, besides the free trade organic coffee and tea I got from my vegan friend.

All $200 dollars I got will go into the $450 for textbooks fund. I'm just lucky I have a job and I can keep money saved up to (hopefully) make a down payment on a car at the end of next year.

So... long story short, I will be broke for the next 3 months, so that means Dining Hall food ONLY and I won't have much to eat that is legitimately healthy.

So in conclusion, this was probably the worst Christmas ever. And it didn't even rain (though it is going to dump on us tonight)... it was 65 and Sunny... yawn freaking yawn, we don't really have much weather differences here

/rant

Jub3r7

The only presents I got was money and skittle-flavored lip balm!!!

I suppose it was better than nothing. Merry Christmas.
Money is probably gonna go to Emerald and LeafGreen so I can complete the national dex...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Jub3r7

STUPID LIP BALM NOT TASTING LIKE SKITTLES.

universe-X

My views on Miley Cyrus have changed... positively...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruto

This guy is randomly IMing me because he says he's interested...I haven't seen him in two years...why....

*raises creeper flag*

HELP!!!  :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 25, 2010, 08:27:44 PMHow many jobs do you have, and can I have one?

Well, they're both sporadic. I test max 2 games a year and get paid around 200 dollars per and then I work in retail during the busy chocolate seasons.

Man, that job in Corporate America looks so nice now! 

Jub3r7

sorry for making sporadic posts but ARGH ITS ALL MY FAULT that he is going to die in a meteor crash!!!

Ruto

Ugh, I've been scarred for life by this guy from school who might have been drunk or bipolar. He still wants to meet me for lunch but I'm not going alone IF I even go -__-

I have to apologize to a lot of people right now too. SORRY :( :(  :'(

Anyway, it got to OVER 20,000.

Maretocks

My...parents...

I wish I had different parents.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on December 25, 2010, 11:12:05 PMUgh, I've been scarred for life by this guy from school who might have been drunk or bipolar. He still wants to meet me for lunch but I'm not going alone IF I even go -__-

Just tell him to f**k off! If he doesn't understand you, tell him in french: casse-toi!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on December 26, 2010, 09:34:10 AMJust tell him to f**k off! If he doesn't understand you, tell him in french: casse-toi!

Erm no. The French counterpart of "fuck off" definitely isn't casse-toi. It's too "soft" to mean that. Learn to use French expressions or at least informal French before attempting to use them.

Quote from: Maretocks on December 26, 2010, 12:01:44 AMMy...parents...

I wish I had different parents.

Everyone wants to have different parents at some point in their life. No?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Could it be a regional thing maybe? I remember my teacher using it that way...lol.

Also, the stalker is this guy from Yemen so he's unlikely to know what that means.