The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Effin' snow. There's a huge party about 20 minutes from my home but I can't go because the roads are pig disgusting. FUFUFUFUFUUUU I really wanted to go. :(
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on December 22, 2010, 05:50:53 PMEffin' snow. There's a huge party about 20 minutes from my home but I can't go because the roads are pig disgusting. FUFUFUFUFUUUU I really wanted to go. :(

bippity boppity boo. now you will teleport to the party on command, but be back before midnight or else the spell will break!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on December 22, 2010, 05:50:53 PMEffin' snow. There's a huge party about 20 minutes from my home but I can't go because the roads are pig disgusting. FUFUFUFUFUUUU I really wanted to go. :(

Well, we had power outages all day and the streets have been flooded. They had to close off some sections of the main interstates and toll roads

Ruto

T______T

I was working on a drawing on corel painter and it started acting funny so I saved and quickly closed it. When I opened it again, the last 6 layers of the drawing were missing....I don't know what to do....

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

2 words can resume my day: Vomiting and sleeping. Ugh. Hate when it happens.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, luckily that doesn't happen very often with me. I'm not a very sickly person.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Doesn't happen often to me too. It's just so annoying, I feel like my day was totally wasted.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on December 23, 2010, 05:38:52 PMDoesn't happen often to me too. It's just so annoying, I feel like my day was totally wasted.

Was this from getting wasted the night before?

Shadoninja

Fucking grandmother needs to leave me the FUCK ALONE
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 23, 2010, 05:40:27 PMWas this from getting wasted the night before?

Haha, nope. I didn't party last night. Woke up with terrible cramps and stuff like that. My brother's friend came home yesterday and he was sick so maybe I caught what he had.

SuperFireKirby

I usually get sick only once a year. So I'm good until 2011 seeing as I had the worst cold in January. Along with a double ear infection at the same time as the cold.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 23, 2010, 06:11:25 PMFucking grandmother needs to leave me the FUCK ALONE

Elaborate?

I'm kinda happy we're not going to Michigan for Christmas this year
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Good because then you would be the enemy of the place where someone I know goes for the day before Christmas.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

I've been spending over 12 hours trying to redo my iTunes Library, Once I finally get all the files up iTunes, i wipe my 2 iPods, reformat them, and it turns out i didn't have the files that I uploaded to iTunes backed up.

EVERYTHING's GONE!!

Err... All cause I was trying to give someone a Christmas present.