News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I was talking more about the cursing aspect, but okay. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Already lectured her about the cursing while I was typing. "Facepalm" was referring to the comment as a whole -___-

The other day, I walked into a bunch of fifth graders shoving each other in the park and calling each other "b******". And this mom calling her 2 year old daughter a p****. WTF NY. 

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

I AM SLOWPOKEMON AND MY LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE...

I HAVE A HEART.

Sometimes I envy Roxas and the rest of the Nobodies, not having a heart.

Saria

It's not like I can hurt him. He didn't even notice.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 07, 2010, 06:10:56 PMSometimes I envy Roxas and the rest of the Nobodies, not having a heart.

What about the Tin Man?

Quote from: Saria on December 07, 2010, 06:13:12 PMIt's not like I can hurt him. He didn't even notice.

Let a bigger kid deal with him. Then don't do it. Though I'm surprised your teacher didn't scold him. Er..don't get started on that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on December 07, 2010, 06:15:10 PMWhat about the Tin Man?

He gets a heart eventually, maybe even had one the whole time... Roxas just changes into Sora. I don't care much for Sora.

I have a sympathy, a fondness, for Roxas... he makes me feel awful and sad. It's even more so with Xion. I can't explain it. Xion and Roxas are really two of the most awesome characters ever. Not just from Kingdom Hearts, either... or even video games. :P Am I just uselessly ranting here? Perhaps... but that's what this thread is for.

Roz~

Yesterday I went to the gym so I was wearing shorts and a simple t-shirt and I wasn't wearing socks either. Then I left the gym because there was a huge snowstorm outside and I had to go home anyways. When I came home, there was so much snow outside that my car got stuck in the middle of the road. I spent 30 minutes trying to unstuck the car but to no avail. Then I noticed I couldn't feel my legs and feet because of how cold they were. Been feeling sick all day, probably caught the flu or something like that. Family/friends said I'm crazy for doing something that stupid but w/e, wasn't that cold. I guess they just have to man up a little.

Also, people think I'm going to commit suicide because I don't give a damn about my health or life in general. Lolz.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

I know what you mean, except I think I'm in a different situation...

Like, I don't care about my health a lot because I WANT to commit suicide, but the other day, I decided not to.
But I still forced myself to shiver in the cold with ice outside, walking around the school building just to make myself suffer.
Why am I so weird? Well, I sometimes enjoy moderate degrees of cold temperatures, but it was also a bit windy.
Well, now I have chapped lips from that. XD The thing is, my parents don't even know that I consider things like that.
They yell at me and sometimes might even slap me, but that happened right as I was already thinking about jumping onto hard concrete from a moving vehicle...
Sometimes I wish they understood me more. I tried to tell my dad today what condition I'm in, relating to depression.
I mentioned that SOME of my grades MIGHT have gone down due to stress. Hint hint.
And he asked, what are you trying to hint? I didn't know what to tell him.
If I thought about it too much, I would have been distracted for the rest of the night thinking about death.
So I told him that I didn't know what to say, and if I thought about it, I would get very distracted...

I don't know what made me make that decision to live.
It feels like there is still something that I have to do, before I die...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

There's no point in dying at your own hand. If your that near the edge, where you just might jump, do something extreme. Something that you know will make your life worth living, that'll give you a purpose. It doesn't have to be what your parents want, what your peers and friends and superiors want. Just do what you want. Whatever you do, just don't jump off the edge. Because there's no coming back.

Yesterday is dead, but tomorrow's forever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 07, 2010, 08:32:28 PMI know what you mean, except I think I'm in a different situation...

Like, I don't care about my health a lot because I WANT to commit suicide, but the other day, I decided not to.
But I still forced myself to shiver in the cold with ice outside, walking around the school building just to make myself suffer.
Why am I so weird? Well, I sometimes enjoy moderate degrees of cold temperatures, but it was also a bit windy.
Well, now I have chapped lips from that. XD The thing is, my parents don't even know that I consider things like that.
They yell at me and sometimes might even slap me, but that happened right as I was already thinking about jumping onto hard concrete from a moving vehicle...
Sometimes I wish they understood me more. I tried to tell my dad today what condition I'm in, relating to depression.
I mentioned that SOME of my grades MIGHT have gone down due to stress. Hint hint.
If I thought about it too much, I would have been distracted for the rest of the night thinking about death.
So I told him that I didn't know what to say, and if I thought about it, I would get very distracted...

I understand. I was feeling the same about a year ago. Now I just focus on small things. For example, if I've an exam to study, I'll just work on that without thinking about the rest. Now I'm working toward being accepted in a certain university. It may sound stupid, but having small goals like that really helps me. As SFK said, just find something you want to do and do it.

Winter

What to rant about... I've been ready to lay down a long post here for a while but have been too depressed to do it. Haven't had the motivation to write or even play music in a while. my music class is dull now, I have to go to 2 schools, It's really a pain. but whatever.

I wish I could express emotion better. this it miserable. Point is, without reasons explained, things kinda suck right now.

Also who makes suicide prevention week the same as blood drive week?

:p alright well nobody here seems suicidal, who wants to give blood?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 07, 2010, 08:32:28 PMI know what you mean, except I think I'm in a different situation...

14 is too young to contemplate suicide.

Things have GOT to get better at some point, or we wouldn't be here. If life really sucked all the time, why do we work so freakin' hard to survive?

You just have to realize that even while it seems your parents get in the way or don't care about you, they really do care. Committing suicide is something that affects people you would have no idea it does. Do NOT make any rash decisions. Try to be accompanied by someone as often as possible. And try to make sure that person is not considering suicide either.

My rant:
I'm tired of people complaining about how "depressed" they are (not necessarily directed at you Jub) when they have no idea what depression is. Depression is NOT just feeling sorry for yourself or even contemplating committing suicide. Depression is an actual medical disorder that occurs due to a chemical inbalance in the brain; not "Oh, the world is against me so I'm depressed."

Also, lol @WK. I have something funnier.

In seventh grade I remember they put picture retake day on the same day as mismatch day. FAIL.

Roz~

^Yeah, usually people feel sad for a couple of days so OH NOES DEPRESSHUN!!111 They piss me out too. Also, it's so easy to say "Don't kill yourself, everything's going to get better soon" but how do you think depressed people feel when after a couple of months nothing changed? Things do get better at some point, but it usually take time (ie a couple of months/years). Oh and being accompanied by someone doesn't really change anything. I can kinda relate to Jub 'cause I've been in a similar situation in the past.

SlowPokemon

I've never seriously considered suicide. Ever. I guess I'm lucky.

I enjoy being the protagonist of my own story. No way is the Strange Boy going to end his own book early...

ETFROXX

Yeah, Jub shouldn't do anything. But same as Roz I understand what he's going through. I was suicidal when I was 14 but I guess somehow I realized.. things have to get better, right? Patience! I also tried to focus on the small good things in my life. Just stay strong Jub.

Also, I would like to issue an apology to a certain someone out there for being a bit of a jerk earlier. I think he knows who he is.

Rant: ...