The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

OMGOMGOMG PERFECT TOPIC. *goes*

Kay so.............................

A) I need a job.
2) I can't get a job.
C) No one will give me a fuggin' interview.
4) I hate people.
E) I have a ton of homework.
6) My friends are terrible!

K dun.

*lets out breath*

I feel better. :)

Ruto

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 20, 2010, 08:15:00 AM4) I hate people.
6) My friends are terrible!

*lets out breath*

I feel better. :)

LOL!!!

My classmates are complete idiots. I had to repeat myself 5 times about how to do a group powerpoint presentation, and this other girl replies in a email saying "No, I am not doing the handout. The blonde haired girl is." And then said in class she was going first, then tells me she is now going 4th. Blahh.

Great thread title, btw.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2010, 06:51:17 AMYeah, because you were being you by being a hypocrite--Winter posts in the "What songs can you play" thread and you tell him he should have made a new topic.

Jub makes a new topic and you tell him to use the old one. Ugh.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Not doing too good in school. My parents think it's because I don't try hard, but I've been working my ass of the grading period and I end up with a D, 2 C's, 3 B's, and 1 A? And that A is in fucking Guitar class. Maybe I'm just not cut out for school. Maybe get it through their head that I'm just somewhat average.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

When I have kids I hope I'm not really stupid about them like most parents are. :-\

Most parents don't want to hear that their kid is less than perfect.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 20, 2010, 10:27:55 AMNot doing too good in school. My parents think it's because I don't try hard, but I've been working my ass of the grading period and I end up with a D, 2 C's, 3 B's, and 1 A? And that A is in fucking Guitar class. Maybe I'm just not cut out for school. Maybe get it through their head that I'm just somewhat average.

I know how you feel. =|

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

I dropped a piece of Ruto's delicious birthday cake. FML
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Fucking customers at work. A lady comes in to pay, but she had bills without holographic lines. Another cashier (who's been working there for years) told me we're not supposed to take them 'cause people tried to bring false bills like that here, so I tell the lady, but I told her I would take hers anyway. She said she'd check it out too. About an hour later she calls me at work and tells me she's going to file a complaint against me because I told her her bills were false and that I mocked her in front of other customers. Wtf. I was kind enough to fucking let her pay with those. I seriously wish for her death to be painful.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

F*cking social studies teacher dropped a pile of heavy books on me. I hate him! WHY ME?!
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

KefkaticFanatic

5 second rule.

Also, don't post in both topics -.-

me irl
[close]

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

ETFROXX

So my mom went to Target and got a game and she didn't like it so she called and was like 'CAN I RETURN IT' and they were like 'lol no' and she was like 'BUT IT'S SO STUPID, IT'S THE MOST STUPID GAME EVER'. Lol mom.

But yeah she spent like 40 bucks on a terrible game.

Winter

Don't tell me it was a game based on a cartoon, everyone knows they're never good