The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

GAGAAGHGH! Only one week of holidays left!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

That's when you notice there are so many things you wanted to do during your holidays, and you haven't done anything at all. At least it happens to me every single time I'm on vacations. xD

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6607/scheduleg.jpg

Not that bad, except for Monday. I hate Mondays. QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Thread for ranting for when you are down, depressed, angry, or feeling very philosophical.
Come join the depression fun!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

FUCK YOU GLASSES FOR NOT HAVING THE SCREWS TO HOLD THE LENSES, AND SPEAKING OF LENSES FUCK YOU FOR BEING INCORRECTLY CUT AND MISSHAPEN.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

No No No, I love this Idea, I have a lot to spill later on, when I'm more awake.

Jub3r7

It's 2:00 right now. I have to wake up in 4 hours and 30 minutes to go to school.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 18, 2010, 08:25:24 PMFUCK YOU GLASSES FOR NOT HAVING THE SCREWS TO HOLD THE LENSES, AND SPEAKING OF LENSES FUCK YOU FOR BEING INCORRECTLY CUT AND MISSHAPEN.

THERE'S A REASON FOR CONTACT LENSES  8)

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Cobraroll

No sun. Hasn't been up since October, won't come back until late February. I was home for a couple of days a week ago, but the weather was cloudy all the time. You who live further south, in places with nicer weather: Is it still there?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Ruto

._.

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 19, 2010, 09:21:07 AMNo sun. Hasn't been up since October, won't come back until late February. I was home for a couple of days a week ago, but the weather was cloudy all the time. You who live further south, in places with nicer weather: Is it still there?

Short answer is yes.

8)

BUHH!! You stupid little ***** for taking off all those points off my dimethylcyclohexane drawings even though this university resource says all YOUR CRAP is reversed. And then slashing off my drawings of the complicated molecular model I made in my sheets for notes JUST because you didn't need to grade them and completely confusing a lot of the other drawings because you have no concept of 3D-ness. WELL EXCUSE ME!! I'll let you know that my lab partner and I were the only ones that could get decent IR readings on this latest lab but you're still going to give good grades to the bullshit they write just because you think they understand things better by writing everything out of the textbook and hoping you'll find something you can grade.

Not to mention, you are keeping our lab reports so we can't hand them to another person so they can cheat on their lab. It's freakin' MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY so you have no rights to it even though you wrote on it. If they think of plagiarizing, it's YOUR fault because you're supposed to punish them for it, not us, and TEACH them about academic dishonesty. Stop to think that there's a problem because you're a lousy TA and no one can understand the shit you actually say and the 1% of the stuff you actually pick up is useful to you. YEAH THIS IS SCIENCE.

Seriously I hope this isn't your day job.

._.

(see folks, that's a rant -__-)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

Holy friggin topic kick.

and on Kefka's own thread.

You rock.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yeah, because you were being you by being a hypocrite--Winter posts in the "What songs can you play" thread and you tell him he should have made a new topic.

Jub makes a new topic and you tell him to use the old one. Ugh.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.