The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 12, 2017, 10:11:18 AMSo this #metoo thing seems to be everywhere in the news. And you hear daily reports of kinds of crazy shit, from all places of society, that you don't think happened and you don't even want to know happened. But a big issue that people don't talk about is the government, aka "The feminist goverment" (yes the Swedish government brag about being the "worlds first feminist government"). Like I don't know how many "feminist/equality" project they have (they even have "feminist snow-shoveling", yes it's not a joke!), and yet you hear about all sort of crazy shit now! It really makes you have even lower trust in the government and society, like you didn't already have really low trust in them from the start.

And I know you guys are going to answer "but the government can fix all problems/doesn't have all the power. It's everyone's responsibility to ensure that people treat women with respect". And while it is true, I think it's pretty certain that the government do have the most power and influence in society. And it's really annoying when they put so much effort and energy into all these feminist/equality programs and projects and then they literally fail. The government sows but not reaps. ...
it's time to stop

blueflower999

I don't understand, what is he even complaining about
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Altissimo

that women exist and dont want to be treated like trash

i think

Tobbeh99

Have been to some psychologists lately, throughout the months. It kind of feels good but also bad. It feels a bit annoying because it feels so silent and boring and almost like you're some kind of study-object. But it also feels good to get some help. And the big thing why I'm going there is because I think that I might have some sort of autism and it would be good to get it figured out and get the facts on the table. Before I was kind of almost ashamed or embarrassed about it, because I just want to be an averege, normal person, like everybody else. But now it's like: meh, better get the facts right and say how it is. The big problem however is that it apparently takes 8 months now (I've been placed in a line for some final test) to see if I have that and maybe get a diagnos. Which is kind of annoying as I have to patiently wait for it (I might even have forgotten about it in that time, but they do remind you, but still, lol). So y, after having a lot of talk and taking a lot of tests, ...it's just to wait... a long time. If I get a diagnosis it could help me as I can get more assistance in various fields like when searching for a job, or when studying, which could be really helpful. But sadly, that is a process on it's own (at least the searching for job thing).. so it doesn't seem that easy to get.

However it's nice to be done with all that stuff and only having like 1 more test thing to do, because I'm getting tired of all of this. And it would be nice to know as I think it could help me if I get everything clear.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

Plenty of things going around. What'd you catch?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on December 29, 2017, 07:38:35 AMAaaaand I'm sick.

:<
Tis the season. :( I just started having a sore throat yesterday (desperately need my tonsils out, but can't because of good ol' insurance), and so... yeah. That's where I am. Hope you feel better quickly.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

kind of petty but I really hate how discord prevents you from logging in
is there some way to disable this for the future because I'm at a hotel and can't log in to geek out about the splatfest with olimar because I need to log in to the dummy email I used to set up my second discord and in order to log in to that I need to use two-factor authentication and I'm not giving google my phone number so the other option is to wait 1-3 business days to "recover" my email even though I know the login info like I understand security for an email account at least but discord seriously?  So obnoxious and I hate it.
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

So a fuckng rat got in my room and chewed through my chargers for my ds lite and my tablet. Fuck my life right now.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

but what if it was just ur parents passive aggressively telling u to play less and spend more time with them

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on April 15, 2018, 08:15:14 AMbut what if it was just ur parents passive aggressively telling u to play less and spend more time with them
This might not be a crazy possibility
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book