The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

Fuck public transportation. They company that handles it where i live refused to give me a ride tomorrow which is the day of my final exam. So basically I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. i will have to walk 20 fuckng miles to make it there on time.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

AmpharosAndy

Do you not have any helpful friends/family? I would expect neighbours with at least half a heart to take you, given the circumstances.

+ public transport sucks yup yup
innit

Maelstrom

mikey

Walked home from work

first thought: I don't envy bwaf
second thought: people settled here intentionally
third thought:  I guess they thought it makes heaven better when you live in the reverse

also, is it possible for fingers to swell when you've been in the sun too long
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Living in Southern California: Why do people live here. Our ancestors lived here. Without AC. Why did they think it was a good idea to live here. Why did they want to live here.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

If your fingers feel fat or swollen, it probably means dehydration. It's not really the sun, but being outside and exercising can contribute to dehydration.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

E. Gadd Industries

PSA: This post deals with stuff that may or may not be deemed gross, so if you have a queasy stomach, please proceed at your discretion.

Spoiler
BOY am I salty right about now >:( >:( >:(
I hate to say this online and such, but it's gotten to this point.
So coming back from GSP, there was a noticeable shift, mostly in the physical aspect, of my life (in this context). At GSP, I had to walk everywhere, and the distance from the dining hall to the residence halls is .5 miles. Being as such, I got a LOT of physical activity in. I also drank water for breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner, and most nights I would down a water bottle for no reason. Back here, I don't walk places BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE FLIPPING MIDDLE OF NOWHERE & I don't drink a ton of water. Also to note, my fiber intake is relatively low. If you can't imagine where I'm going with this, I am currently suffering from constipation. So, what do you think I should do? Get a stool softener? That's brilliant! Get a laxative? Boy, you should go reinvent the wheel, too, Einstein. Both seem like great (and logical) ideas for someone suffering my fate, but when I expressed this to my mother, who is well aware that I'm not in the best of shape right about now (I can't sit up straight & im pretty grumpy, as you may pick up from this rant), she had her OWN ideas. Such ideas as "Drink more water. You need to eat fruit, and for breakfast tomorrow, eat oatmeal. Also, eat lotsa yogurt." LADY, IF MY INTESTINES ARE FULL OF CRAP I DONT WANT TO EAT ANYTHING, THAT'LL MAKE THINGS WORSE MORE THAN HELP. Also, when I called to ask her earlier today to pick up some laxative or SOMEthing, she went on this rant about how my diet sucks, her diet sucks, we have a bad family history with digestive habits (she's not very direct, is she?), and how she's going to start taking probiotics every morning because her diet stinks & maybe I should try it too. I tried to ask again, and she in essence said the same thing🙄. So when she got home, no laxative, no probiotic (tfw???), no nothing. And I asked yet again for SOMEthing, and she said that laxatives would be too powerful, so she'll pick up stool softeners AFTER SHE GETS BACK FROM WORK AT 2 IN THE FLIPPING AFTERNOON. I would drive to the store and get them myself, but I've never driven by myself, and I'm not about to go on my first drive in this condition.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMETIMES I DONT GET HER!!!!!!! Take notes: this is NOT how to help your kids through an illness or other condition!!!!! >:((((((
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Eeeech; that sounds awful. Hope things get better for you. :-\

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Thanks, I hope so too; until then I hurt too much to do anything except watch YT videos >_<
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2017, 09:05:05 PMCom-on, obviously it's a coma
I mean, if it's forever, then it might as well be death.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Kinda hard to sleep when you're in pain no matter what you do
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Oh look, I'm not banned anymore. wow... Not like I care about it, or care about this site that much anymore. So don't expect me to submit more arrangements... cause I probably won't.

I can agree that I posted a lot in like last winter-spring, but it was a very emotional time and all. And even though I've wanted to make a blog, I haven't done it because I don't really want to put in the effort, or the money, in making one :-\.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh